Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still cannot believe they didn't have ONE scene together. WTF, man.

I was thinking the other day if we'd see a cameo of Han Solo or Chewie in Mando or any of the upcoming series. But that is wishful thinking lol.

just finished watching rise of skywalker for the first time. i actually liked it.

too damn bad the last jedi and op rey tainted the sequel trilogy.

rise of skywalker should have been the first movie of the sequel trilogy.

That blinding privilege, a lot folks wouldn’t even have it in them to say some of those things once or twice. It just seemed like she took pride in pushing the limit and maybe believing she was indispensable to Lucasfilm’s plans.

What a ****ing idiot! How you mess up a Disney check is WAYYYYYY beyond me.

Glad her loyalty to MAGA syndrome exposed her for who she truly is!

I’m tellin ya, this internet life be showin you who ppl truly are underneath and when they log out they act like “it’s all good.” FOH with that!

EuCqmF7VoAM9C5l

Rian Johnson trilogy is still happening? 🔥🔥🔥

Ray Park got cancelled, I thought, but now he's back?????? :wow:

rian johnson will never ever get to do a star wars movie ever again.

disney cant be that stupid with how things are going so well right now

Tell Rian to kick rocks. Gina ****ed up by not giving her character a chance. Even though she can't talk herself, the character could have lived and grown in books, animation etc. like Maul to the status he is where a scared exec may look the other way for a bit.

I like that they're going with a younger Ezra cuz I figured they'd time skip the hell out of his and Thrawn's time wherever they spent it and bring him back live action like in his 40s.

Also now that we've seen Ashoka during the post RotJ era and she's in her 30s/early 40s (right? :nerd: I mean Rosario is in her 40s) I assume Sabine gonna be around the same age and cast with someone in that age range but maybe this means they're gonna actually show what happened to Ezra back then.

Or maybe time moved differently wherever he ended up and when he comes back its like he hasn't aged much

Back
Top Bottom