• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's with the purple helmet Vader?

That said, DOPE collection man. :pimp:

Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader (when he's being electrocuted by Palpatine in ROTJ)

people die on rebels all the time though......

The show has definitely gotten darker as time has gone on. There have been a couple "filler" episodes so far but I think it's about to get real these next coupe weeks.

JJ Abrams says it's time to gay up Star Wars characters.

“To me, the fun of ‘Star Wars’ is exploring the possibilities, so it seems insanely narrow-minded to say that there wouldn’t be a homosexual character in that world.”

I don't mind this at all but to me SW was never all that good at telling or having love stories in the movies so I hope this wouldn't be an excuse to have one now.

Last edited:
The fun of Star Wars isn't "exploring the possibilities", the fun of Star Wars is lightsabers and pew pew space battles :x

Last edited:
Star Trek is more about exploring the possibilities than Star Wars. Or at least it was, now it's also pew pew space battles

Here are some fan responses to that

st3.png

st2-350x47.png

st4.png

st15.png

st13.png

st14.png

st9.png

st7.png

st5.png

st8.png

s7.png

Ahh yes, the ignorance of the internet/nerds/bigots

I personally don't see how two male Huts in a loving relationship would hurt the story or any other variance of that.

These lames constantly bringing up "political correctness" are ******* tired though. They need to stop all that coded speech and let their hate speech fly.

This reply summed it up nicely but it'll go largely ignored:

st0.png

Last edited:
The Empire was all about racism.

The Republic was about inclusion, peace, unity.

Makes perfect sense this could be a next step. Good for Disney.

:lol: Word. For most of the movies on both sides it's been nothing but older dudes "training" young men. Aint hard to poke fun and make Star Wars gay just to rub it in to those ppl.

View media item 1930551

Last edited:
These are probably the same idiots who were mad at Boyega and Ridley's castings. :smh: :rolleyes
One of the guys comments I posted seems part of that group.

The revisionist history is so weird to me though. Was Lucas being PC when he had a black guy in ESB and ROTJ? Was he being PC making Leia such a strong female character? Who was he pandering to in the late 70s and 80s?

:smh:

Starting to notice that when they say “Pandering to demographics” they really mean it's not centered around me anymore.

Not sure why anyone would think in a galaxy with however many races that there wouldn't be races/people that are homosexual. :lol: Same **** with the Boyega thing. Don't get me wrong, son doesn't hold a candle to Lando anyways, but Lando wasn't going to end up as the only person of color in the galaxy either. Hell the prequels already proved that. :lol:

Arguments don't even make sense. "It has never been about gay people and never should be". Who said it would be? :lol: Adding a homosexual to the franchise doesn't suddenly make the franchise about homosexuality.

Oh and that Benjamin McKee guy can **** off. Anakin being born without a father was not a part of the franchise "when star wars was made". That was never a part of the franchise until the prequel trilogy, along with the Chosen One prophecy, which ties into the argument about Jesus. ******* noob. :smh:

Last edited:
Its not like he confirmed that gay characters would show up in the franchise. He just said theres a possibility. And even if there was, who tf cares.

i mean what else is JJ supposed to say? "Nah SW is good on gay characters".

Sometimes i think Disney should just give everything back to Lucas because these people don't deserve this.

son this is so damn cringeworthy

View media item 1930938

I don't see why they'd adress sexual orientation anyway throughout star wars there's only two romance stories in total Leia and han, anakin and padme, it's not like everyone is hooking up with each other

I thought it was a time long ago and a galaxy far far away ...who said race or sexual orientation even existed there? I think Star Wars has brought more people together than our politicians. 

I wouldnt care just as long as who it is. Not sexist by any means but for the story and franchise, it really comes down to who. If its say a couple aliens or side characters, its one thing. If it would end up being Poe and Finn, thats a pretty serious game changer. I think i heard where bb8 was written to be a girl and is now a "him". That might be a story where all this talk came from as well.

Check your TRU's. The one by me never has anything but while I passed by earlier this week, they had like 5 each. I've never seen so many Luke's in one place, for retail.
Are you talking about black series? I happened on a Yoda returned at a Target last week. They drop the price on a return so it came out to about $100. I heard some places had a generic listing online and you would get whatever color when in stock. Seems Yoda isnt bringing in the Ebay dollars so i imagine a good bit being returned. I really want a Luke and Vader. Hoping these stores get stocked again.

Last edited:
I just don't see where a gay romance is supposed to fit in the script. Each trilogy has had exactly one romance :lol: and I expect Ridley/Boyega to be the lucky ones this time around.

Like when, where, and how would a character's gayness have any sort of plot bearing? :lol:

Dumbledore's gay romance subplot really was genius but I just don't see where something very subtle and nuanced like that would take place in Star Wars

Last edited:
It doesnt need to be some long drawn out romance with plot bearing. Just have some twilek ******* kiss or something

Ridiculous. I hate this world sometimes. You see the rumors in the dc world and now this. Who cares about sexual preference!!! Its freakin star wars! Its superman and batman!!! Stop with the force feeding of your agendas!!!

Is two dudes making out on top of a wampa really gonna appease the lgbt???

Stop the nonsense

I just don't see where a gay romance is supposed to fit in the script. Each trilogy has had exactly one romance
laugh.gif
and I expect Ridley/Boyega to be the lucky ones this time around.

Like when, where, and how would a character's gayness have any sort of plot bearing?
laugh.gif

Dumbledore's gay romance subplot really was genius but I just don't see where something very subtle and nuanced like that would take place in Star Wars
But again, this is not "our world"...it's a time long ago and a galaxy far far away.

Last edited:
Expansive, ridiculous universe and this bothers people? a quatrillion species and interactions, there's bound to be some. Sounds like dudes wanna escape to a world where homosexuals don't exist. With all the comic book and sci fi changes in modern times and the reactions, I think we're starting to learn that neckbeard uber geeks are actually bigots. My only minor gripe would be Star Wars ain't really sexed up to begin with, and i'm cool with that. Hope they don't go there when they introduce those characters. Plus Ziro been a battybwoy.

Back
Top Bottom