Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, the streets will be flooded with copies. Don't see why preorders are necessary, but I will probably place one tomorrow, lol.

Last edited:
Ah, it's Thursday again...

You guys got me hooked on Jedi Council! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Lol idk how y'all finding new black series when I can't even find phasma

For the most part I've been able to get all of mine from Amazon, Phasma has been sitting on there for about a week or so, but it looks like the price just shot up on her. FN-2187 still available for retail though.

IT’S TRUE. ALL OF IT. STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS IS COMING HOME
THE LATEST FILM IN THE STAR WARS SAGA ARRIVES ON MULTIPLE FORMATS THIS APRIL, ALONG WITH SEVERAL RETAILER-EXCLUSIVE EDITIONS!
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is calling to you. And you can let it in this April.

As announced this morning by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Robert A. Iger at The Walt Disney Company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders, the epic movie will be available to own early on Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere on April 1. It comes home on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on April 5. The film shattered box office records upon its debut, eventually grossing over $926 million domestic and $2.05 billion worldwide. Featuring new heroes and villains, along with classic characters, thrilling action, and a heartfelt story, Star Wars: The Force Awakens connected with fans and deepened the mythology of Star Wars. Take a first look at disc packaging below!

View media item 1938788
Packaged with the film is a galaxy of bonus content that will take fans inside the making of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, including an in-depth documentary, featurettes, and more. Secrets will be revealed through extensive footage, never-before-seen deleted scenes, and exclusive interviews with the actors and filmmakers. Bonus features include*:

Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey – For the first time, discover the complete story behind the making of The Force Awakens, revealed through in-depth footage and exclusive interviews with the actors and filmmakers in this feature documentary

The Story Awakens: The Table Read – Cast members familiar and new reflect on the memorable day they all first came together to read the movie’s script

Building BB-8 – See how the filmmakers brought the newest droid to the screen, creating an instant fan favorite in the Star Wars universe

Crafting Creatures – Watch movie magic as the filmmakers bring a cast of new creatures to life

Blueprint of a Battle: The Snow Fight – Go deeper into the epic, climactic lightsaber battle between Rey and Kylo Ren

John Williams: The Seventh Symphony – The legendary composer shares personal insights of his work on Star Wars and The Force Awakens

ILM: The Visual Magic of The Force – An insider’s look into the remarkable digital artistry of the movie’s visual effects.

Force For Change – Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. See how the Star Wars: Force for Change initiative has united Star Wars fans all over the globe to help others
Plus Deleted Scenes

* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer

Note: The 3D version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be available later this year.

RETAILER EXCLUSIVES

To celebrate the in-home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are each offering fans a retailer-exclusive, uniquely packaged, collectible version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack. These limited edition releases, seen below, will be packaged as follows:

TARGET – The Target Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive packaging and an added 20 minutes of bonus content, including never-before-seen interviews with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega and a deeper look at the movie’s costumes and weaponry

WALMART – The Walmart Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive BB-8 packaging and an exclusive Star Wars Galactic Connexions trading disc

BEST BUY – The Best Buy Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack features exclusive SteelBook Packaging

View media item 1938789
View media item 1938790
View media item 1938791

These ****ing ****s and their variants of variants of variants :lol:

Note the 3D version will still be coming out later in the year, and you absolutely KNOW another version will drop at some point.

Bastards. :lol:

Just give me the BD minus the DVD and a discount! 
eyes.gif

Yeah, but then I'll be left with a case with an empty slot! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Damn you Disney for trying to squeeze every dollar outta me. 

Fan film was very well done, looks like a lot of work was put into that, the lightsaber duels were great.

Right out the gate I decided I was going to go with the Target version of TFA, but that steel book has me on the fence now. Wonder what the Target exclusive bonus content is :nerd:

Last edited:
So I just watched the last episode of Rebels...So was that the current Grand Inquisitor or a force version of him before?

I was confused. Sorry, I didn't finish season 1 lol.

Back
Top Bottom