• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't know idi amin was in this..

Man :wow:

George Lucas can't have any defenders left

George Lucas sucks.

Once the second trailer ends with the movie logo and Vader breath panties will drop

pimp.gif

Rogue One looks dope AF!

Last edited:
people already freaking out because they THINK they can hear a faint Vader exhale at the end where the title comes in. Lord knows what will happen if he's shown in the official trailer :lol:

"I'm a rebel. I rebel."
pimp.gif

You can already tell by the teaser that they've successfully captured the essence of Star Wars.  Crazy to think this could be better than TFA.

If they have Vader breathing in the next trailer, I'm going to flip :lol:

Could this be his og chamber?

View media item 1984013

It could be. Since this is after the prequels and before the OG trilogy this could be a good assumption. When we do see Vader's chambers in the trilogy it looks like this.

View media item 1984018
So we can assume if it is in fact his chamber, it's an early version of it. I might be reaching, we can be totally wrong. I think it's the vader fan boy in me wanting him to be in the movie :lol:

If they have Vader breathing in the next trailer, I'm going to flip :lol:

Could this be his og chamber?

View media item 1984013

It could be. Since this is after the prequels and before the OG trilogy this could be a good assumption. When we do see Vader's chambers in the trilogy it looks like this.

View media item 1984018
So we can assume if it is in fact his chamber, it's an early version of it. I might be reaching, we can be totally wrong. I think it's the vader fan boy in me wanting him to be in the movie :lol:

I feel you, I'm the same way. If you really wanna get nerdy, the chamber from ESB was in his Super Star Destroyer. Maybe the one from Rogue One could be his chamber from the Death Star or something? We'll have quite some time to speculate but I'm already salivating for trailer 2 just to finally confirm what we all think is coming :lol:

not to sound sexist but i kinda wanted a male lead role. like this generations luke/han.

we already got daisy and she was amazing.

i guess they have to make up for lost time.

i havent kept up much with the thread since the movie and have little to no knowledge about the rogue one plot, but vader is confirmed? 

Last edited:
that shot of the classic star wars screen swipe transition from stars to deathstar

except its not a transition and those were all just lights on the deathstar 
eek.gif

that is highly creative cinematography 

I ain't even into Star Wars like that
But man I'm kinda intrigued
I swear I heard faint breathing at the end when they showed the girl right before the title card
I keep wondering if I should buy tfa
I can't remember if I liked it or loved it

not to sound sexist but i kinda wanted a male lead role. like this generations luke/han.

we already got daisy and she was amazing.

i guess they have to make up for lost time.

i havent kept up much with the thread since the movie and have little to no knowledge about the rogue one plot, but vader is confirmed? 

Naah, Vader's not confirmed. I guess I can see the desire for a male lead, since Rey was at the center of TFA and seems like she's being set up to be the hero going forward. But keep in mind that they have a few more films planned outside of the main trilogy, so we can see more leads as well. And one of them is a young Han Solo film anyways :lol:

Like how it looks so far though.

Last edited:
Let the record show I've been a fan of Felicity Jones for years.

Teaser looks awesome, a lot of faith and confidence in this movie.

damn forgot that people going to make silly fan theories to why every character in this movie is rey's ancestor 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom