Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want Finn to flourish. They made him look like a joke in comparison to Rey, who basically did nothing wrong and everything right.
Fin wasn't a joke he was the down low hero of that movie,he couldn't hang with kylo but he most definitely did his thing, knowing star wars he'll be a commander or some high ranking bad *** in the next one

Don't know about the next one, but maybe the third one, depending on how long passes between each film in-universe. Finn IS in a coma right now. Han ended Return of the Jedi as a freaking General :lol: And Luke himself was a Commander, leading Rogue Squadron.

I just want Finn to flourish. They made him look like a joke in comparison to Rey, who basically did nothing wrong and everything right.
Fin wasn't a joke he was the down low hero of that movie,he couldn't hang with kylo but he most definitely did his thing, knowing star wars he'll be a commander or some high ranking bad *** in the next one
In a different setting like Earth where ppl don't have powers and make the First Order like some alien invaders and Finn is totally the hero. Rey's the badass.

However, given this is Star Wars and some other stuff it looks like he got punked in the writing.

Don't you need to go through training to be called a jedi?

Of course
Never called Rey a Jedi. "A Jedi as powerful as Rey is with the force, is very rare."

I agree
She's not a jedi........yet

Have there been other humans with force powers who aren't/never Jedi/Sith?

Last edited:
Probably in the cartoon or books. I know it's been implied in the movies. Yoda straight up said they had dudes going around the galaxy checking babies midichlorian counts and then recruiting them to the temple for training.

With that in mind with the Empire banning Jedi and not even recruiting force sensitive children for their side due to the whole Sith rule of 2 there probably been hundreds of children in that 20 yr period that weren't trained at all. So skip to post RotJ the same thing applies.

Maybe some kid lucked out. It's possible at the least.

Last edited:
Probably in the cartoon or books.

I was guessing the books as well. Has to be in some non canon.
I genuinely wanna know if someone has been able to perform any type of force power without being trained by a sith or jedi. :nerd:

In the books, Darth Bane was putting in hella work with the Force way before he received any formal training. He knew he had a special power that made things work for him, he just didn't know what it was.

The books and comics always do a better job of displaying the Force than the movies do.

Last edited:
In the books, Darth Bane was putting in hella work with the Force way before he received any formal training. He knew he had a special power that made things work for him, he just didn't know what it was.

The books and comics always do a better job of displaying the Force than the movies do.

Oh absolutely. Mace Windu tearing that droid army apart in the original Clone Wars cartoon :smokin

Though Anakin was also using the Force, since Qui-Gon noted it allowed him to properly pilot in pod races.

Probably in the cartoon or books.

I was guessing the books as well. Has to be in some non canon.
I genuinely wanna know if someone has been able to perform any type of force power without being trained by a sith or jedi. :nerd:
Well the books were canon at one point :lol:

As of now I'm guessing no characters show up being skilled in the force with no jedi or Sith training but it's implied it's a possibility.

Well the books were canon at one point :lol:

As of now I'm guessing no characters show up being skilled in the force with no jedi or Sith training but it's implied it's a possibility.

My bad. I didn't mean to negate it since it's non canon. I meant it as the non canon is so immersive and deep that it must have been done in there somewhere.

With his latent affinity in the dark side of the Force, Bane subconsciously uses this power to kill his father in his sleep.

After he kills a Republic Navy ensign in self-defense, Bane flees Apatros to evade arrest, and joins the armies of the Brotherhood of Darkness, a band of Sith Lords. His instinctive use of the Force (which he initially believes to be a myth) brings him to the attention of the Sith Lord Kopecz.

Good looks! KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush

Last edited:
Force sensitives are everywhere in the EU usually found under mythos or legend, rumors of special abilities. That was how Luke sought them out and offered to teach them to hone their abilities.

Basically identical to Qwi Gon taking an interest in a young child that could pod race.

Lots and lots and lots of beings in the galaxy are born with the ability to use the Force, even if their parents don't have the same power (or any, for that matter)

What if Rey was Ezra's daughter? Random though
roll.gif
Random but not that far fetched
laugh.gif
He'd be in his 60s now though.
Ezra would be in his late 40s/early 50s.

What if Rey was Ezra's daughter? Random though :rofl:
Random but not that far fetched :lol: He'd be in his 60s now though.

Ezra would be in his late 40s/early 50s.
Wait how?

Ezra was how old after the clone wars? I figured he was in his teens. From that time to A New Hope is around 20 years right? So by then he'd be 30 something? He aint show up in the OT obviously.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it like 30 years that have passed from RotJ to TFA? So wouldn't he be in his 60s?

Last edited:
Rebels is right before A New Hope, not right after the Clone Wars.

So if he's a teenager now, he could be late 40's, maybe early 50's.

Oh okay. Didn't pay the closest attention to when during that period Rebels occurred.

Either way hope he goes to the dark side when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
If Ezra was Rey's dad he would be the same age as Luke since his birthday is empire day in the first season which is the scene at the end of Sith were palpatine becomes the emperor making him maybe a couple days older then Luke & Leia

Would be crazy if her parents are luke and phasma lol

But man daisy looks like she could be related to the little boy in phantom menace so if they were planning her to be a skywalker they picked a good actress to portray a skywalker

They need to bring han back tho. If maul could survive being split in half han can survive a lightsaber stab :lol:

Back
Top Bottom