• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys believe anything.
laugh.gif
kylo vs darth vader 2.0 is more interesting than brother vs sister though 
nerd.gif

The chosen one incarnation stuff would be cool, everything else surrounding it is just weird. Especially that dialogue. Too cheesy to even consider it true.

I mean, does anyone really want to keep going deeper into this Chosen One thing? :nerd: I didn't have a problem with it's addition in the PT, but I think it's also run its course. No reason to just keep bringing it up when Anakin's story is over.

also spoilers that came out almost a year before the movie came out actually turned out to be true except for some small parts

i dont understand how alot of you hate the prequels but want the anakin and obi wan to return in episode 8.

lets wash our hands clean of that trilogy no?

recast them both lol

The characters and that clone wars era were spectacular, they were just told poorly which is the issue folks had with George. I'd love to see it redeemed.

also spoilers that came out almost a year before the movie came out actually turned out to be true except for some small parts

i dont understand how alot of you hate the prequels but want the anakin and obi wan to return in episode 8.

lets wash our hands clean of that trilogy no?

recast them both lol
or just not include them at all

I would be cool if I never saw obiwan on the big screen again 

The backstory to Luke and his Jedi being wiped out is that Snoke seduced Kylo and a few of the other students to the dark side and tasked them with killing everyone. Luke and a few others survived, including a young Rey who was subsequently dumped on Jakku by Luke.

Rey's mom died in the attack.

Rey is pissed at Luke because she guesses that he was her father and is angry at him for abandoning her. Luke turns to her and says "No, you are my father".

Yes, really.

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. Luke went to the first Jedi temple to better understand how the process works. He learned that the spirit of the chosen one is reincarnated by the Force every time the universe is thrown out of balance, which apparently happens on a semi-regular basis (Anakin was hardly the first time the chosen one reincarnated). This is why she's so crazy powerful with the Force (remember that Anakin blew up the Trade Federation donut ship by himself when he was like 8 years old).

Rey was the product of a virgin birth, but midichlorians aren't mentioned (Luke says "you are a child of the Force").

Luke is hesitant to train her because, according to Jedi history, the chosen one always struggles with staying on the light side of the Force because of the chaotic power running through them. He's afraid that she could become Vader 2.0. If he trains her to fight Kylo, and she turns dark, she would do way more damage to the galaxy than Kylo could ever dream of doing.

He ultimately trains her anyway and leaves everything up to the Force. He makes this decision in a scene where he confers with the ghosts of Obi-Wan and Yoda (Ewan MacGregor and Frank Oz come back).

Rey learns lightsaber skills, Force skills, and has a vision quest thing where she talks with Maz Kanata (unsure if it’s telepathy or just a dream) and Hayden Christenson. The latter tells her that she is him, but different, and there’s a quick scene where we see hundreds of other Force ghosts who are implied to be past chosen ones.

Bruh this is almost word for word legend of korra lol

l'm fortunate to have family that works for Disney so Once in a while they'll throw me a bone and I can check out the parks with the Wife n kids got to see the new Star Wars stuff at Hollywood Studios for the first time yesterday and it Was pretty awesome pics in the spoilerView media item 2006455[SPOILER ] View media item 2006444View media item 2006445View media item 2006454View media item 2006453View media item 2006452View media item 2006451View media item 2006456View media item 2006457View media item 2006458[ / SPOILER ]

The backstory to Luke and his Jedi being wiped out is that Snoke seduced Kylo and a few of the other students to the dark side and tasked them with killing everyone. Luke and a few others survived, including a young Rey who was subsequently dumped on Jakku by Luke.

Rey's mom died in the attack.

Rey is pissed at Luke because she guesses that he was her father and is angry at him for abandoning her. Luke turns to her and says "No, you are my father".

Yes, really.

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. Luke went to the first Jedi temple to better understand how the process works. He learned that the spirit of the chosen one is reincarnated by the Force every time the universe is thrown out of balance, which apparently happens on a semi-regular basis (Anakin was hardly the first time the chosen one reincarnated). This is why she's so crazy powerful with the Force (remember that Anakin blew up the Trade Federation donut ship by himself when he was like 8 years old).

Rey was the product of a virgin birth, but midichlorians aren't mentioned (Luke says "you are a child of the Force").

Luke is hesitant to train her because, according to Jedi history, the chosen one always struggles with staying on the light side of the Force because of the chaotic power running through them. He's afraid that she could become Vader 2.0. If he trains her to fight Kylo, and she turns dark, she would do way more damage to the galaxy than Kylo could ever dream of doing.

He ultimately trains her anyway and leaves everything up to the Force. He makes this decision in a scene where he confers with the ghosts of Obi-Wan and Yoda (Ewan MacGregor and Frank Oz come back).

Rey learns lightsaber skills, Force skills, and has a vision quest thing where she talks with Maz Kanata (unsure if it’s telepathy or just a dream) and Hayden Christenson. The latter tells her that she is him, but different, and there’s a quick scene where we see hundreds of other Force ghosts who are implied to be past chosen ones.

sooo... Rey is Jesus..?

I'm not going to believe anything, especially with the movie so far away. The only thing I'm buying is that Luke will go back to something like his ROTJ duds when it's time to go to work :nthat:

View media item 2007317
It does kinda remind me of Dooku too.

Those rumors are too awful to be real.

Have full faith Disney will give us what we all expect which is Rey being Luke's daughter

C'mon man. That story sounds BAD to me either way, fan fiction or not. How does Rey have a mom but was conceived via virgin birth???? Unless you're telling me Luke not smashing

Last edited:
C'mon man. That story sounds BAD to me either way, fan fiction or not. How does Rey have a mom but was conceived via virgin birth???? Unless you're telling me Luke not smashing
Cuz in this reveal Luke isn't her father biologically but kind of playing the Owen role to Rey even though he barely raised her.

Last edited:
them rumors better be false

they better not stuck my boy john boyega with ugly *** kelly marie tran instead of daisy

Went through S1 of Rebels!  Now onto S2! 

With Ahsoka's appearances, do I need to know anything that happened in Clone Wars?

dope, hennessy hennessy :nthat:

Went through S1 of Rebels!  Now onto S2! 

With Ahsoka's appearances, do I need to know anything that happened in Clone Wars?

Not really. But Clone Wars, Season 5, episodes 17-20 may make her return mean more. I'd suggest checking it out.

Hell, watch the episode before that arc, episode 16 (The Lawless). Hands down my favorite CW episode next to the 501st/Krell episodes.

The new 3 BS 6 inch are up on hasbro.. edit Ahsoka is sold out smh..

Was able to grab the other 2 though

Last edited:
Not really. But Clone Wars, Season 5, episodes 17-20 may make her return mean more. I'd suggest checking it out.

Hell, watch the episode before that arc, episode 16 (The Lawless). Hands down my favorite CW episode next to the 501st/Krell episodes.
Thanks, I'll do that. 

Back
Top Bottom