Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol yeah I think I bought the Stratego sometime around Episode 1. That's when I was buying everything Star Wars related in sight. :lol: My uncles gave me that case when I was younger. They still have a ton of og figures in a Vader case. Someday... :lol:

tumblr_o3agqxakhG1qb6v6ro1_500.gif

Yeah I knew that forehead was way too big right when I bought it. It was the only one left. Smh. :lol:
Wish I had the luxury of picking the best one from the store. Why can't stores get more than two per case?

Last edited:
Rebels is getting very very interesting. This weeks episode was pretty dope and is def a precursor of more stuff we got glimpses of in the trailer.

force ghost Yoda mentions Malachor, which was apparently was a big deal in the EU. i haven't really delved into the EU but it def sounds interesting.

from reddit:

Malachor in Legends was Malachor V which is where Revan had a major battle with the Mandalorians. Since the EU wipe it's been known as simply Malachor, but in the recent The Force Awakens dictionary it mentions there was a great scourge there and also the planet where Kylo got his knowledge to build the crossguard lightsaber. From the trailer there is an ancient Sith temple there. Sounds like Yoda thinks there is knowledge there to defeat Vader.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom