Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Han Solo, 1st Order Stormtrooper, FN2187, Kylo Black Series up on Amazon!

Last edited:
I know, I guess my question is, did he return to that post as a Force Spirit? (Sorry, my Star Wars terms may be incorrect lol)

I was confused as well as far as how he was actually there, thought they would dive into it on Jedi Council but they did not. I'm assuming the temple guards are force ghosts of some sort, all it really confirmed was that before being Inquisitor he was at one point a Jedi.

this Ain't it haha
I think it is 
tongue.gif

Anyone own the Force FX Lightsaber? The one that has an actual metal handle. Is it worth it? Saw the Vader and Kylo one at the disney store. I'm hoping they restock on Luke's would want to purchase that. The price tag does seem high but I would be using my disney employee discount 
pimp.gif

^Worth it IMO. I regret selling my Kylo Ren one. Unfortunately I didn't get my Black Series helmet in time for Halloween so didn't really need the lightsaber either and hype was high so I sold it on eBay. I got mine for $160 and sold it for $260 so I can't complain. They are definitely cool to own but the novelty fades quickly. Some of them go for a lot of money also. That Luke may be difficult to find.

Anyone own the Force FX Lightsaber? The one that has an actual metal handle. Is it worth it? Saw the Vader and Kylo one at the disney store. I'm hoping they restock on Luke's would want to purchase that. The price tag does seem high but I would be using my disney employee discount :pimp:

Love my Luke force fx. The metal adds weight and it feel like im wielding something of quality. You should def cop especially if you can get it below retail.

I like the black series figures but my god the face paint applications are horrible sometimes...seems to be a common thing with hasbro

For the emphasis they made with Brienne playing Phasma, I'm surprised there aren't any actual promotional shots with jer just holding the helmet or something.

12832538_1126547407385263_802279324175001700_n.jpg

Last edited:
For the emphasis they made with Brienne playing Phasma, I'm surprised there aren't any actual promotional shots with jer just holding the helmet or something.

is that picture BTS of ep. 7 or 8?

The only context I saw with the pic mentioned Ep. VII BTS for the blu-ray but I don't remember any scene like that ever being mentioned. At first, I assumed it made sense for Ep. VIII as I'm sure she'll be playing cat and mouse with Finn/Poe.

12832538_1126547407385263_802279324175001700_n.jpg
The moment I see Phasma take off her helmet, I'm automatically going to think it's Brienne of Tarth in Space.

Watch she have a Podrick-type character follow her around too lol.

Last edited:
Love my Luke force fx. The metal adds weight and it feel like im wielding something of quality. You should def cop especially if you can get it below retail.
Thanks! One thing I cant get off my mind is why dont they make Luke's green one? I've seen unofficial ones but not one thats made by hasbro. 

Back
Top Bottom