Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be crazy if her parents are luke and phasma lol

But man daisy looks like she could be related to the little boy in phantom menace so if they were planning her to be a skywalker they picked a good actress to portray a skywalker

They need to bring han back tho. If maul could survive being split in half han can survive a lightsaber stab :lol:

Daisy doesn't look like a Meth head tho...

They bout to throw his head on a droid body in episode 9 then kylo gon shed a tear and join the resistance :lol:

Dope Jay :smokin just found out he's going to be at megacon here in Orlando next month gotta get the fetts autograph , and great boba costume if that's yours

I was wrong.

Everytime i watch it i like it more and more. You just cant pick it apart and just enjoy it for what it is.

I just finished season 5 of clone wars man when savage oppress beheaded the sun clan **** was cold. Wish we could have seen that in live action. Sucks that palpatine killed him man palpatine was so ******* ruthless in that fight though no wonder this guy ruled the galaxy for a long time son was ruthless laughing while he was washing them dudes

Palpatine vs Maul and Savage is easily one of the best sequences in that entire series. :smokin Think i'll go watch it on YouTube right now in fact.

Dope Jay :smokin just found out he's going to be at megacon here in Orlando next month gotta get the fetts autograph , and great boba costume if that's yours

Yes, it is. And thanks. It took alot of work to get it built up and it's almost where I want it to be. Just a few more alterations :lol:

To me, they're royalty...

Duke+Cambridge+Prince+Harry+Visit+Star+Wars+VkkWQ72B0ctx.jpg

Duke+Cambridge+Prince+Harry+Visit+Star+Wars+J2Iv7ihlXAqx.jpg

Duke+Cambridge+Prince+Harry+Visit+Star+Wars+lYWj1c63AvGx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom