Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t even get worked up about that ST stuff anymore because that’s KK’s pride and joy and will never go anywhere, nor will she anytime soon.

Plus, the Mouse machine will do its job once Rey gets to nostalgia territory for a lot of these younger kids who have no ties to the OT/PT. So yeah, it is what it is but we’re only 17 days out from the Fett show so that’s all I care to worry about for now.

1639685981312.png

Din says that Krayt was in the Sarlacc pit in season 2 because he probably ate it. So I always thought they'd build on that and could see what C CP1708 being right. In that the sail barge explosion probably hurt it and maybe Fett was able to let off his jetpack rocket to break free. All those vibrations probably drew in a nearby Krayt too. On some Dune ****.

I can already picture some Tony Stark in the desert scene with him almost dying and being rescued since Filoni and Rodriguez are in the same circle as Favreau.

Whereabouts of the bounty hunters enlisted by Vader in ESB...

0c530f01136f7acec3d9320173ae9e63.jpg

Boba Fett - Book of...
4-LOM - not shown in ROTJ (and he will always be the tan one on the far right to me)
IG-88 - not shown in ROTJ (destroyed on cloud city?)
Zuckuss - not shown in ROTJ (destroyed on cloud city?)
wia6dmb8uq351.png

Bossk - Was on Jabba's barge that blew up in ROTJ
DYnhuDmVwAAOYvR.jpg

So what's up with my guy Dengar?!?!?!...
Ehx3Nr7WoAA_5pC.jpg

...he was at Jabba's Palace in ROTJ but was not shown (that i've seen) on the barge when it blew up...
...so I feel they either have to include Dengar in Book of Boba or at least specifically address
what happened to him as he may be the only (other) surviving bounty hunter from ESB.
Son very well stay back at the palace and chilled while all the craziness on the barge went on.

Back
Top Bottom