Starboy and Selena VOL.....not mad

roll.gif

weeknd a short chubby soft voiced boy but he be baggin models on consistently. That's basically the average NTer. Yall bout to have hope for 2017.

At first I thought he said Serena (which would make most sense, but apparently son doesn't like black women), then I thought it was referencing the late singer as well.

And an even further stretch, but definitely more sensible, a reference to Jennifer Lopez.

Well damb, does this Selena have a nice butt?

So Bieber gon' challenge him to a boxing match or no?

That'll make a good co-main event.

I see the appeal for her, and I would, but def not thirstin over baby girl

and also, #NTMZ

Last edited:

Had to search this girl up, Hadid means "metal" in Arabic 
laugh.gif

She is the word "meh" personified. Not ugly, not really hot. Just meh 
Bella Hadid got something special about her that I definitely find attractive but I'm not sure what.

I think it's the eyes

Last edited:
If you're a dude and you can sing, even if it's just a lil somethin somethin, you getting yams period.

Do not underestimate how these females feel about a guy who can sing them an impromptu Johnny Gill song at Disneyland. So you can only imagine what Abel is flipping through on his Rolodex.

If you're a dude and you can sing, even if it's just a lil somethin somethin, you getting yams period.

Do not underestimate how these females feel about a guy who can sing them an impromptu Johnny Gill song at Disneyland. So you can only imagine what Abel is flipping through on his Rolodex.

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom