STARKS LACES

Picked up 4 sets yesterday for me and my girl at Packer in JC. Pics are from an email I got from them over the weekend. Cement and Gucci are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
infrared
jedi
baltoro
gucci
cement

splatter
purple

$8.00 a pair and they had some promo where if you bought $100 worth of stuff you got em for free.

Seems they were doing some phone orders also

Are they fat laces or regular flat laces like the one that would come with GR dunks? I want a pair of the Gucci ones.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

Not a fan of the aglets, but if they sell turquoise, guess I'm gonna have to suck it up and buy some.

No i think the price is pretty good for these...definately copping
Ima a Bonilla, if that matters...

Where is an easy place to pick them up at? Im interested in the obvious cement, gucci, and speckled... think I can have some fun with them.

anyone?? thanks in advance.
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Do they have these in NYC?
font color=#66cc33 face=comic sans ms siz​

yeah I'm still waiting for the online store to come up cause I definitely will cop some of these laces.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I can't lie, so are some cool laces!

gimme 2 pair
glasses.gif

Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

A few nyc shops have them in stock already !!!
Flight club and Nort .
Other shops will be receiving there orders this week .
UNdft. Huf . In4mation. St alfred . Atmos and Trust Nobody.

The Online shop will be up and running very soon !! End of this week to no later then the weekend . Please check the site for updates. starkslaces.com

Thanks

Quote:
Dude who makes em lil brother is a student of mine. . . . He came in today an blessed me with a free pair. . . . Bout to throw em in My AF1_IDs. . . . LiL Fucccker just earned himself and extra 5 points on his report card. . . .
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Nice Gucci IDs though...
FS: DS Jordan Old Love New Love (11.5), IV "Mars" (11.5), VII "Cardinals" (11.5), Nike Air Force One "Ronaldinho" (11.5)

Air Foamposite Pro "Dr. Doom" (9.5), Dunk High Pro SB "Brian Anderson" (9)

polofreaks- *warned* for profanity

Very clever, putting three C's so the word won't get filtered/edited. Unfortunately for YOU, typing the word in a way that goes around the filter means that your reply contains profanity, something we don't allow.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom