Started a t-shirt line, would love feedback.

i actually like them
eyes.gif

Very Old Navy-$@#..And I'm pretty sure the one with the cassette and pencil, and the one with the headphones is total rip off of stuff I've seen in Old Navy..Website looks horrible..I'd quit if I was you..

This is why i haven't shared my shirt line on NT......yet. It is coming though.
Your site needs some work though it looks like one of the sites you buy from those infomercials on TV. Just removing that first flash picture on your home page with the 2nd will make all the difference.
Definitely agree you can't jack Bruce Lee and not even give him a shirt...
30t6p3b.gif

I like the fingerprint tee...

The others, not so much. They just look like all those other brands you see on karmaloop.

Good luck though.

the infrastructure is there because the website can be tweaked, but you need more inspiration. you are on to something, but you have alot of work to do

I'm feeling it. Good work man. More than most these jokers can claim. That motherland shirt, is a nice concept. Love over $ is cool.

Props.

Oh this is your line? Feeling some of the shirts.Forgot how i found it but ran into the site a month ago. NT discount code ? 
nerd.gif

website is lackluster, the gear is iight. cool enuff to throw it on and run to the liquor store or sumn.

Back
Top Bottom