Starting 5 w/a couple decent bench players or 2-3 thoroughbreds on your squad?

I guess some dudes need a plethora of chics to get they rocks off but give me two thoroughbreds and a player with potential that dropped to the later roundsand Im straight. I know this is NT and some cats will inflate numbers for e-fame but how many of you guys actually have 7+ chics that you talk to and haveintercourse with on a daily basis (not smashing every day but atleast are in contact with)? I aint gone front though, a solid starting 5 and a couple playersthat give you quality minutes off the bench is great but that causes to much of a headache. So, which do you prefer? 2-3 thoroughbreds who are all like 8+ inevery category, or 7+ squad members just to have variety? Im looking at quality over quantity. Discuss...

i can keep a steady 3 goin with out %%+%!$ it up
smokin.gif

[asherroth]And with the sex, do they all have hos? Or do some have a girl that they learn and they grow with?[/asherroth]

I'd rather be in the latter category, in all honesty. A lot less drama, a lot more fun.

Well I prefer quality over quantity, so I usually just rocked with 2-3 perennial all-stars
pimp.gif

edit- When I was actually single though
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

why is 1 on 1 not an option.. damn..
because dudes are lying. Truth be told, most of them are in the Junior High school gym clanging jumpers by themselves and practicing moves againstimaginary defenders

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

because dudes are lying. Truth be told, most of them are in the Junior High school gym clanging jumpers by themselves and practicing moves against imaginary defenders
i see what you did there.

real talk, you get more from just a steady diet of one on one.

after all, there's only one ball to go around.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I guess some dudes need a plethora of chics to get they rocks off but give me two thoroughbreds and a player with potential that dropped to the later rounds and Im straight. I know this is NT and some cats will inflate numbers for e-fame but how many of you guys actually have 7+ chics that you talk to and have intercourse with on a daily basis (not smashing every day but atleast are in contact with)? I aint gone front though, a solid starting 5 and a couple players that give you quality minutes off the bench is great but that causes to much of a headache. So, which do you prefer? 2-3 thoroughbreds who are all like 8+ in every category, or 7+ squad members just to have variety? Im looking at quality over quantity. Discuss...
At this time I'm good with 1 all-world player
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I mean having multiple options is good at times but right nowI think I'm good with just her.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

because dudes are lying. Truth be told, most of them are in the Junior High school gym clanging jumpers by themselves and practicing moves against imaginary defenders
roll.gif

jordan.jpg

smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
It's a "visually extended metaphor" for me and my girl. I don't even need a team
pimp.gif

No %!@% though
grin.gif

I got a Tiger Woods right now. Yeah, I don't do team sports anymore. Or at least I am fooling myself into thinking so.

that isssh was coo in college but i cant keep up and dont want too. one or 2 ladies with they head on straight is good enough for me

It's easy to pull off in college and online. There's no reason to lie about it imo, well unless you lame.
laugh.gif
@ Dilated Peoples - This Way playing as I type this.

I'm trying to get my summer league popping in the next couple weeks.
pimp.gif
It is a headache though. I means it's a coaches' dream for the team to really display teamwork and don't mind if one player gets all the shine inthe 4th quarter. That's the key though guys I bet a lot of yall got players that don't even play like they got teammates, don't even act like theyon a team!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Never want to pass the ball(s)
smh.gif
and when they find out wanna go play for somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom