Starting the next chapter...but where?

Graduating college in a month.

If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you choose and WHY?

Would you stay where you're at or would you relocate for the experience?

I'm in the same boat as you. I would like to move back to the city I grew up in but I'm moving to a new city for a good paying job. That didn't answer your question but I felt like saying it anyway. So take that ha ha

Definitely glad I can stay in Cali. Trying to get back to SoCal though, I don't care for the Bay Area at all.

Why?  The weather just makes you feel good, the variety in things to do and places to go can't be matched.  Overall, (I hate to do it but...)  SoCal > ____.

Oh... and can't forget that Vegas is our back yard.

Dang thats dope... anywhere?

wish I could say that, thats like ultimate freedom. I would not complain about shhte after that

Chicago cuz i've never been there and i dont know anyone there...

its the military brat in me...cant be in one spot for to long...i have no kids and no man to think about...

if my parents weren't paying for school i'd probably bounce now....

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

CA > NY thread in disguise.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd try to find a job somewhere where I'd want to live first. If I got it I'd move there and try it out.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Dang thats dope... anywhere?

wish I could say that, thats like ultimate freedom. I would not complain about shhte after that
yup, anywhere.  that's why i'm wondering if you guys would endorse where you're staying at now...and of course why...

Definitely somewhere in Southern California. I swear I'm restricting my job hunting next fall to CA.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Definitely somewhere in Southern California. I swear I'm restricting my job hunting next fall to CA.
you don't like Chicago?  why?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by bijald0331

you don't like Chicago?  why?

Nah, I love it. Been here my whole life though. Definitely need a chance of pace. I'm not saying I would mind living in Chicago but if I could pick, it would be Southern California. Just a different atmosphere there that I could get used to.

congrats man, wherever you go, i hope things fall in place. I'd say go to NY... seems to be where everyone goes.

oh and before I forget..

NY > CA

In the same boat as you. I live in Seattle and I love it here. But I've been here pretty much my whole life. So when I graduate come fall, I'm limiting my job search to SoCal. 

I moved from Chicago to Compton last year, I'm loving it here in Compton.

Originally Posted by hymen man

congrats man, wherever you go, i hope things fall in place. I'd say go to NY... seems to be where everyone goes.
yea, i was set on NYC, but it's sooooo expensive to live there and just to be able to move there.

ultimately, i'd love to be there, but there are some huge barriers...don't know if i should let those deter me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by hymen man

yea, i was set on NYC, but it's sooooo expensive to live there and just to be able to move there.

ultimately, i'd love to be there, but there are some huge barriers...don't know if i should let those deter me
eyes.gif

i think if your a true hustler, you can make it anywhere.

with that said, im stuck in socal because of my $$, but would love to live in NY for a year or a few and start a grind there see where it takes me.

I live in the Bay, and couldn't see myself leaving. If I was forced out, Seattle always seemed like a nice place. I'd like a really ethnically diverse and liberal place to live.

Back
Top Bottom