Starting the %!+$ over UNappreciation Vol. Relationships FTL

Man this is the worse. I've been out of the single game for about a year until my lady and I decided to call it quits yesterday. Now the relationship can possibly mend it's self however, being single now the whole roster of other girl I used to deal with or have "arrangements" with have all either moved on or are currently in relationship. Now I feel as if I'm stuck in this drought and it sucks. ++$! going out to the club I'm not trying to put in all that work and spend $10 on a sub-par drink. To be quite honest my phone will be quiet for awhile because i've cut off all of my friends so its bad NT. End Rant. Somebody share.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Go meat %!%!%%% and get off NT

laugh.gif

Why did you guys break up?

First of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself and not worrying women. Just do things you want to do. You don't gotta jump right back into it.

Secondly, don't go to the club trying to meet females.

^^Easier said than done for me I work all day and go to school during the night. It's not as easy anymore.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Man this is the worse. I've been out of the single game for about a year until my lady and I decided to call it quits yesterday. Now the relationship can possibly mend it's self however, being single now the whole roster of other girl I used to deal with or have "arrangements" with have all either moved on or are currently in relationship. Now I feel as if I'm stuck in this drought and it sucks. ++$! going out to the club I'm not trying to put in all that work and spend $10 on a sub-par drink. To be quite honest my phone will be quiet for awhile because i've cut off all of my friends so its bad NT. End Rant. Somebody share.

roll.gif

you talking about drought and its only been one day, relax.

Man @%*! all that one day stuff. It's just mad different I'm not even mad about her leaving it just sucks being alone.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

roll.gif

My man you'll be aite go smoke somethin, play a season in 2k or something. You'll get over it eventually. Swag it out.

next weeks thread by OP

OMGGZZZ that single life swag? Vol. Foreveralone X Dealwithit X Feelsgoodman.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by HTXMade

roll.gif

My man you'll be aite go smoke somethin, play a season in 2k or something. You'll get over it eventually. Swag it out.

I don't drink or smoke. And before people say ima square I grew up with family members who smoked crack and drank gin in front of me since I was 3 years old so that did it for me with drugs and liquor.I'm just chill and let everything happen on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom