Starting the %!+$ over UNappreciation Vol. Relationships FTL

I guess Ill join in on the awesomeness.

Been broken up with my gf for almost a month now. Together for 8 yrs,We were engaged. Moved out of my parents basement with her into her dads condo about 4 months ago.
Now my +%% is back in my parents house, in my sisters old room ... that has purple walls.

487-graffiti-forever-alone.jpg

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

See the thing is I'm not upset she's gone it just didn't work out I'm just tripping about the fact that I have to start over that's all it sucks.

i know how you feel...

break ups kinda $$@# up your routine...

you'll be alright dunny

Some girl on my instagram took a picture in a bikini and my girl was like "oh so your looking at half naked women!?" "delete her." I told her I'm not deleting no one over a post picture that was posted to the general public not sent directly to me. It's no point. Then she started on this whole "I'm disrespecting her" thing. I gave up my twitter account out of respect for her because she believed all I did was talk to girls on there when in actuality I talked to NT anyway. I told her I'm not deleting anyone else or anything period when you have a Facebook I've never even seen. (she claims it just family I know that's BS)

Then she tripped the day before over one of my good friends that I've know for 10+ years texting me saying hello are you up. I've known her my whole life and it's nothing like that. I've never had any relationships with her at all. She told me she had a crush on me awhile back but that's it.

!$*+ is just cray all the way around NT. But I don't feel as if I did anything wrong for her to be acting like this.

OP, why don't you holla at the chick in the bikni? She must look nice, at least nice enough to make your ex mad that she's posting pics. All I can say is stay positive and keep your head up.

i know how u feel man even if its only been a day when ur used to textin/talkin/seein/fallin asleep with someone and then none of it is there is a game changer

You guys are going to end up making more mistakes in the long run if you end up just jumping into something out of boredom and loneliness. After breaking up with my ex who I had lived with for 6 years I was having an incredibly hard time dealing with the fact I had invested so muc h in her. Instead of being a man *+*%# and laying up under a gang of different @+#$$ defiling my Godhood I got my mind right embraced the lonely nights and treated myself like the beautiful person I am and accomplished the things I always wanted for myself. Take this time to SERIOUSLY appreciate how incredible you are and your worth. These are things no one can take from you and no matter if you have 1 girl or 100 you are a child of the universe and God. You are a $%##+*# miracle and a young female or male you layed with and enjoyed emotionally can and will be replaced by someone of greater value for YOU. Everything is about timing and nothing that happens in your life is a cruel harsh thing. You are here to evolve. I just found out my cousin has cancer yesterday and she will NEVER be able to have kids even if she survives. You have your health,youth and infinite possiblities yet you allow someone else to dim the light of your life. You gotta love yourself better than that, you all you got!!! Love ALWAYS finds a way!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You guys are going to end up making more mistakes in the long run if you end up just jumping into something out of boredom and loneliness. After breaking up with my ex who I had lived with for 6 years I was having an incredibly hard time dealing with the fact I had invested so muc h in her. Instead of being a man *+*%# and laying up under a gang of different @+#$$ defiling my Godhood I got my mind right embraced the lonely nights and treated myself like the beautiful person I am and accomplished the things I always wanted for myself. Take this time to SERIOUSLY appreciate how incredible you are and your worth. These are things no one can take from you and no matter if you have 1 girl or 100 you are a child of the universe and God. You are a $%##+*# miracle and a young female or male you layed with and enjoyed emotionally can and will be replaced by someone of greater value for YOU. Everything is about timing and nothing that happens in your life is a cruel harsh thing. You are here to evolve. I just found out my cousin has cancer yesterday and she will NEVER be able to have kids even if she survives. You have your health,youth and infinite possiblities yet you allow someone else to dim the light of your life. You gotta love yourself better than that, you all you got!!! Love ALWAYS finds a way!
most will see this as a wall of text but this is sound advice.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

See the thing is I'm not upset she's gone it just didn't work out I'm just tripping about the fact that I have to start over that's all it sucks.

i know how you feel...

you'll be alright dunny

Lol thanks myt. What dude did you wrong?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You guys are going to end up making more mistakes in the long run if you end up just jumping into something out of boredom and loneliness. After breaking up with my ex who I had lived with for 6 years I was having an incredibly hard time dealing with the fact I had invested so muc h in her. Instead of being a man +!+*+ and laying up under a gang of different %$@#@ defiling my Godhood I got my mind right embraced the lonely nights and treated myself like the beautiful person I am and accomplished the things I always wanted for myself. Take this time to SERIOUSLY appreciate how incredible you are and your worth. These are things no one can take from you and no matter if you have 1 girl or 100 you are a child of the universe and God. You are a @*+#*!! miracle and a young female or male you layed with and enjoyed emotionally can and will be replaced by someone of greater value for YOU. Everything is about timing and nothing that happens in your life is a cruel harsh thing. You are here to evolve. I just found out my cousin has cancer yesterday and she will NEVER be able to have kids even if she survives. You have your health,youth and infinite possiblities yet you allow someone else to dim the light of your life. You gotta love yourself better than that, you all you got!!! Love ALWAYS finds a way!

/thread.

I broke up with my girl of nearly three years this past June.. I've been coping with the break up bc I knew it was for the best.. however it is, that level of comfort and familiarity with a partner is nearly impossible to replace.. it was a super duper dry summer for me
laugh.gif
. The whole idea of having to "start over" makes you say @@%@ it, id rather stay home or something.. the best thing for one to do is focus on how to improve yourself in any way you can. I did a bad job at that this summer.. but this fall is mine! Keep it moving op.. great things are gonna just fall into place.

wise pharaoh...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how long does it take y'all to get out of that slump and back to feeling good again after a crucial breakup?

i know how you feel...

you'll be alright dunny

Lol thanks myt. What dude did you wrong?

laugh.gif
no one

even when it has to be done for a while its like what do i do w/all this free time

I will keep this brief:

Sometimes when you lose, you really win...you just don't see it yet. 

Addition by subtraction.   If you cared that much for someone who would and did make you feel like this...there is someone out there who will take you to another level.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I will keep this brief:

Sometimes when you lose, you really win...you just don't see it yet. 

Addition by subtraction.   If you cared that much for someone who would and did make you feel like this...there is someone out there who will take you to another level.
pimp.gif

I can't post pics NT no need to keep asking. I'll lose my job.

@mytsharp I have crazy amounts of free time now with nothing to do at all.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's been 24hrs b, man the +%@@ up
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Really he doin way too much

You must have just scrolled thru the first page fam. I'm not mad at the fact we are no longer together it's just the point of have to assemble another roster.

this is the worst part bout tryna be faithful to a chick. once its over wit u gotta start all the way over cause u dun cut off all the side pieces & female friends & #*@# 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

this is the worst part bout tryna be faithful to a chick. once its over wit u gotta start all the way over cause u dun cut off all the side pieces & female friends & #*@# 
30t6p3b.gif

That's what I'm saying! When we first got together I cut off all (I mean ALL!) potential females that I could mess around with. After basically cutting my phonebook in half it came to a point to where I had just my family, a few NTers, and her in my phone. Well after we broke up (keep in mind I'm not cheating) my phone was dry all the old flings took the message and moved on. Now I'm at like ground zero and it sucks.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

My bad lol you knew what I meant though.

Originally Posted by eashawty

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I'm saying! When we first got together I cut off all (I mean ALL!) potential females that I could mess around with. After basically cutting my phonebook in half it came to a point to where I had just my family, a few NTers, and her in my phone. Well after we broke up (keep in mind I'm not cheating) my phone was dry all the old flings took the message and moved on. Now I'm at like ground zero and it sucks.
i understand my dog, i been there before...hell im there now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom