Starting to buy Jays again need advice.

i didnt mean what you're thinking. I meant the clearly fake shoes that people try and play off as pe's.

I feel like dude is just getting into Jordans, the quit for a year part is ducktales. I mean c'mon. I just got my liscence back after 2 years, you dont see me making post on how to drive again, or whats the cool way to lean in your seat. What should I buy, please...........

Do whatever NT tells you......?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Quote:
Can my fellow NTers give me there opinions on what Jays I should buy
oidjl2.jpg

buy what u like bruh. just kauze da hype iz high on certain kix dont mean u gonn like em after u kop em, so just get what u like.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

You quit a year ago dude. Your actin' like you never bought shoes before. But to answer you, honestly, just buy the OG colorways, the rest aren't worth the money. Think about it, lower quality for jays that don't even look that good anymore. The only ones worth paying for are the OG colorway retroes. Unless you really like colors like, black/zest, or DTRT colors, then it's not worth it.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

Quote:
Laser Dub-Zero's

Clear VII's

And as many '99 IV's that you can find on ebay for under $90!!!

Those are a must!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Fam, kopp what you like....Make your own decisions.

Obviously your online, I'm pretty sure you can compile a list of all the Jordans you want.

buy watever you feel like paying for
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

how did you buy shoes before then? if you were already in the shoe game you should already know whats going on. besides a year isnt even that long ago.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Let me ask youdid:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

greenbeans, and all the DTRT colorways
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

You picked the wrong time to start collecting again, JB is set out to break everyone's pocket next year....Signature line will stop at Air Jordan 23, the 23s are going for 230/180, the 08' packs are going for 310.00. If you stopped don't start.

BTW, does anyone have the 411 on TOP 23 stores? When do these stores open?

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

The so called hot shoes from the past year
The Grapes but they were limited

aj5_wht_grp.jpg

Black Vs
aj5_blk_met_red.jpg

Fire Red IIIs
aj3_wht_fire_cem.jpg

Flip IIIs
aj3_flip.jpg

Fire Red Vs

aj5_wht_fire_blk.jpg

This isn't the end all be all but these are safe bets from the past year that almost everybody loves

Back
Top Bottom