Starting to buy Jays again need advice.

Alright I quit collecting Jays about a year ago. Now I'm starting to buy Jays again, but there are so many nice Jays coming out that its hard to choose. Can my fellow NTers give me there opinions on what Jays I should buy
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Buy what you like and dont believe the hype
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Just buy what you like and you will be fine.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Why did you quit in the first place???
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

exactly....why did you quit in the first place.....but only buy what you like...dont be like some people and just buy them because its what every once else is buying...make your collection fit you.
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

"I quit a year ago... and I'm thinking about starting again..."

Dude, you're 12 months on the wagon... Don't fall off again

Why does this sound like a self help group?

Wait... who cares...?

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

get some 8s that are coming out this year. and wait next year for the 23s and the packs that will be releasing

Just when your out, something pulls you right back in. If you want my opinion, stay out. Because after the blk/red 8's come, its all down hill from there. Just my opinion, I'm not really into packs.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

my best advice is too you do it for the love not the hype....
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

get your grails... your top 10 fave for example., in other words buy what you like not coz of the hype. I'd seriously start with the OG's and retros of 5+ years ago. good luck!
From the moment I saw you, I wanted to be inside you, I love your smell, the way your tongue feels, the way you tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!​

Buy what you like, not really a good idea to ask NT to decide for you.
I'm suggesting you to get Fire Reds III and VIIIs Aquas.
Those are the pairs that never been retroed.

For December, get VIIIs playoffs.
As I said, it is just a suggestion, I'm not encouraging you to ask NT to decide for you.
Indohan

Quote:
color ways you cant find anywhere else are just PE's :wink:
wink.gif

PE=Player exclusive, made for certain players in their team colors. :wink:
wink.gif
ST. LOUIS RAMS

Back
Top Bottom