STASH x NIKE (or any collab)- post yours!

What's up NT, I don't have any Stash's yet myself, but i know plenty of you on here have them. i love the cw, and decided my room is getting astash paintjob. So please post your stash nike's up, they deserve a thread. And if you have any other cool Stash collab's throw them up too. Peace NT
pimp.gif

You may have been expecting the am95's or the bw's. But this is all I can bring to the table, love them.Going on year 4 of having the olives & year 3 with the black ones:

2804527610_34ef9b8ee5.jpg

Later..

jaegage- am95's bw's and af1's are the stash's that are all insipring the new paintjob/reno, but that doesn't mean recon's aren'tnice. good post.
modzzilla- i love the look of current's, and caol did a great job on those for sure. if you wear them, what's the comfort like?

Im really just getting into only messing with collabs, and wanted a thread like this! Post them up!!

yurA X Nike
laugh.gif
...Did these back in 05at the studio, what was i thinking with the color layout
roll.gif

These are just pics i still have on the photobucket, no longer in the collection. (couldn't find a picture of the old Capitol 95s)

good to see this thread going hard guys. bw is looking like the shoe my room will be based off, hopefully i can have it painted and posted pretty soon.

Busy P X Nike

Remix Da Kickz X Nike

Colin X Nike

Slam Jam X Nike

Miskeen X Nike

Krink X Nike

Bobbitos X Nike

UNDFT X Nike

Stash X Nike

DC Comics X Bape

Back
Top Bottom