Stash x Wallabee Preview

info via highsnobiety.com

Quote:
The 3sixteen crew came across a sample of the soon to be released Stash Wallabee. The shoe comes in all black with the Stash tag placed on the outside. The inner sole features his iconic fatcap design.
RTEmagicC_stash_wallabee.jpg.jpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!
FOR SELL!

NIKE FLIGHT POOSITE 1 EGGPLEANT!!!
10 DEEP, LEVIS, JORDAN, LRG... UNDER $25

even though they are a stash collabo... i don't think there will be too much hype! especially if they were as much as the futura's!

I actually am upset that these came out because I've been gettin really good deals on Clarks kicks for about a year now and have been wearin them alot. I hope this doesn't bring the beasts onto the wally thing. Doesn't actually look as well thought out as his previous collabs although I haven't seen the whole thing yet so I'm hoping the full pic will be better.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

There's really nothing to this shoe, and it'll be overpriced...
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Not even a collabo with Stash can make me like Wallabees.
FOR SALE: DS P-Rod II Cements, Sz. 9, So-Cal Meet-up, $100

I actually like these a little bit.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Maybe for work I'd get those.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

How much are these going to be?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

i've been thinking of copping wallys, but not these
----
WTB: AF1 mid '03 white/sport royal, Lunar dunks west sz 11

Thanks for the pics, but Clarks Wallabees are already pricey, and now a collab w/ Stash? No thanks.

I need a pair of low black suede Wallabees in a size US 9.5.

Peace
F Sharp005

Regular wallys will do.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Quote:
So it's pretty much like the Black Wally's that are out right now, with a Stash's name here and there and hella overpriced?

Straight off of that, I'm cool with my all black Wally's.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I'm good with regular wallabees and lows too. But damn, they are pricey. babybop, you got the hookup, I see.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

i like wallabees, i used and abused my current ones for the last 5 years, not sure if im liking black though. I might check the price on these and decide if they are worth enough.
In Greater Company Operation.
Jazzy Flizzle
AIM-Tom Cruzada
Email-fourcefeed@gmail.com

Wallabees are the greatest shoe ever made IMO

but these are no different then the special edition models Clarks puts out once and never produces again, like the Hemp model last year
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

yea they seem pretty plain, still alright though, and only for a little stash written here and there. how much and when are they scheduled for release?

price for them is whats going to get me, reg wallys will do just fine..

The price on these will be $150. Same as the Futura's that will be coming out in the US around the middle/end of December. The only difference between these and the Black suede Wallabees is the contrast stiching. We have roughly 25 new colorways coming out by the end of the year. Couldn't get clearance from Van's for a "checkerboard" version so that one got scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom