State of the JB game... What is the benefit of that to JB?

They doin it to charge up da prestige of da brand....all them team jordans ON SALE on racks have took a toll on da image of da jumpman....

I see they future as just a expensive hub to nike, as a luxuryline with super well made retros wit lambskin and super preimium leather in small boutiques on 5th ave like gucci and prada.....only hope for survival past this generation.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Ok this is my opinion,,JB is a brand that is above every other,,nothing compares,,reebok,,converse,,addidas,,they lost along time ago,,not even nike {the creator of JB} is better than jordan,,jordan is top notch,,I think personally,,reebok & the other companies are gonna see this as an opportunity to redeem their selves as companies,,but nike is gonna be like how JB has been since the 90`s,,so nike is gonna be "top notch" if u will,,the whole team thing jordan is doin,,is gonna come fallin like the twin towers,,and then JB is gonna decide on doin something with the brand again,,maybe a fresh start,,like 4 example,,the 1`s will release,,next the 2`s,,and so on,,will this happen,,dont know but a theory,,we will just have to wait and see,,all i know is that I did see this coming it was just a matter of time,,I mean look at some of these wack colorways JB has been releasing,,wat is the world coming to,,but then again look at Michael,,hes rich out the @#%$ do u think he gives a dam about the company he has so much money he could have stopped makin j`s years ago,,but no his legacy is on the line if he did that we would have been a big whoa,,it would be a thing you would see on TV thats how much of a sumthing it is,,either way im not michael,,im not gentry,,im not anybody affiliated with JB i just make michael richer then he already is,,

this is what mike gives us in return

-A7ROME

Back
Top Bottom