Status Columbus, Ohio opening soon!

I'll be in there all day today Zach come holla at me!! Chris glad you could make it up man enjoyed talking to you. Good luck with that move to NC it sounds like its bout to be a great opp, pm with your email and num so if you see some more of those BOGO deals I can get in next time! Corwin- def make that trip up fam and bring your dad too I know he respects the game, lol!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Yo the new Crooks shipment is in today and the @#%$ is FIRE!!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Damn, y'all are posted up in the Gateway district??? I'm gonna have to come check it out in a few weeks...stupid question, but do you guys carry AF1's?? That's all I'm really into.
Both Teams Played Hard...

Yo Fab, I saw em on the website but didn't know if they'd still be around. Are those blue/red Ronaldinho Dunkesto's still around? I think I'm makin a trip up I-71 tomorrow.

And what time do you guys close?
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

yea we still got some sizes. We are open tomorrow 12-9. I sent you a e-mail if you need anything. Also if you cant make it I'll be down in Cincy on Sunday I believe.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Store is lookin good. Went up there Saturday, picked up a new Crooks and the Dunkestos. Sorry i didn't get to see you Rich!

And thanks for takin care of me Matt. You're the man
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

jus wonderin...y'all gunna get the am 90 cactus in?
WANTED: DS AM 90 Infrareds sz 12, DS AM 90 Homegrowns sz 11.5, DS Union !80s sz 11.5 or 12, DS sz 11.5 Bocas, Cincos, Tiffany's, DS Grapes sz 11.5,DS sz 11.5 White Mita Dunks
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

Believe I got them on the way hit me up in the shop Monday- 614-421-5850. Thanks for checkin in wit us!

Keep me posted on what AF1's are coming in...will have to make a trip down soon...my boy lives on 12th so it's a quick walk there.
Buckeye Mindstate

Page 3 in the Midwest forum!?

BUMP!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Fab1122, let me know what you have as far as AF1s go...I'll be down there Thursday and wanna check out the store.
Buckeye Mindstate

^ 11th Ave...you can't miss the area, there is a Finish Line, Coldstone, like 4 bars, Barnes & Noble all next door.
Buckeye Mindstate

I'm right below Sky Bar bring me lunch cuz Happy Greek are some haters lol.

Back
Top Bottom