688t5av.jpg

Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

ya'll havin a grand opening?

when exactly is it open'n anyway?

you know the third question i wanna ask...lol
Exclusives?
i knew you ***** was was stupid...
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

Grand opening will be for back to school but we're gonna open in the 3rd week of May.

hey maybe i will come up there and do somethings wit my short friend!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

I keep hearing things, anxious to see what Status is about. I'll be in whenever you guys open, who's actually runnin the shop?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

WHAT'S UP W/ THE STORE MAN? IS IT A BOUTIQUE TYPE SPOT? WHAT KIND OF NIKE ACCOUNT YOU GONNA HAVE ? SOLE CLASSICS WILL HAVE A QUICKSTRIKE SOON AND THEY WILL GET NIKES FROM OTHER STORES THAT DIDN'T SELL ( THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEARD, DON'T KNOW FOR SURE ). NIKE HAS SPREAD OUT THE "EXCLUSIVE" ACCOUNTS SO MUCH THAT ITS NOT EXCLUSIVE ANY MORE. MY BOYS A REP. AT LRG, HE SAID THE EXCLUSIVE SNEAKER BUBBLE IS JUST ABOUT BUSTED. HIT ME UP I'LL CHECK YOU OUT

PUT MYSELF IN YOUR SHOES, RUN YOUR KICKS

Yea its a boutique. We already have a Nike account. Check us out, I'll let you know the exact date as soon as its set in stone.

I saw your spot last night when I was at Skye Bar, things coming along ok? That is a prime location there, right in the middle of 3 bars I love to drink at!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Things is good! I'll be there next week for a couple days before I make my offical move.

Just got off the plane still jetlaggin, the store is so close to being open! Should be Saturday! We'll see! Come through meet the staff! I'll be out there next week!

We almost all the way together come @#%$ wit us!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

was up in there 2day...joints dope
WANTED: DS AM 90 Infrareds sz 12, DS AM 90 Homegrowns sz 11.5, DS Union !80s sz 11.5 or 12, DS sz 11.5 Bocas, Cincos, Tiffany's, DS Grapes sz 11.5,DS sz 11.5 White Mita Dunks
-aim: bgtym20
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

wait till it fills in homie we bout to be crazy!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Thanks for the initial love ya'll! Its been fun stop by talk it up wit cha boys. We here. Store looks a lil bare I'm not gonna lie, but give me a week and I will be gettin it together. Thanks again guys for the support. Thanks first hater.
P.S. I dont have Adobe Photoshop.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

last day of school is tomorrow, thinking i'm gonna have to make a trip up i-71 sometime soon..
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

The infamous Strugglin stopped by! LOL Had me goin crazy thinkin I recognized him wit the All-Star Lebron on!

Thanks to my newest Cleveland homie, Brian for makin the point to come visit the shop! Hope you and your fam enjoy tonights game! My man had his dad fresh in the Lebron lows! Take care and hit me up if you need anything!
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Quote:
Thanks to my newest Cleveland homie, Brian for makin the point to come visit the shop! Hope you and your fam enjoy tonights game! My man had his dad fresh in the Lebron lows! Take care and hit me up if you need anything!

Hey man was up? I really like the store and what you got in there looks like its goin well for you keep it up and Im gonna try and make it out there again soon. Ill be sure to hit you up pretty soon to see if you guys got anything I might want.
TEAM CLEVELAND.......OG Member #4

Back
Top Bottom