Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

can some1 tell me if this ruiteen is god?

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms
sun; back, legs, shoulders, arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow i did not catch that at first
roll.gif

chest, legs, back should, in my opinion, be on different days since those are the POWER days, again in my opinion.

but ive never been on a RUITEEN before so can not really help you...
grin.gif

Can anyone give me there opinion on my routine.

Posted it on the last page I believe.

And I need a recommendation for best tasting protein shake.

My mass gainer/protein whey half way done would like to try something different.

Originally Posted by RJSims

My routine.

Sun. Chest/biceps
Mon. Shoulders/triceps
Tues. Legs
Wed. Chest/biceps
Thur. Shoulders/triceps

Fri.& Sat. OFF days
35 min cardio/ 300 pushups/75 close grip 75 wide grip pullups/125 sit-ups

Pullups and cardio are on days I go to the gym but pushups and Situps are everyday.

And I've been taking M-stak for two days and it has me sick as a dog for real..
When do you workout your back, sir?
depending on how hard you hit your workouts, you may over work your muslces, dont want that to happen.

what kind of cardio? id recomment HIIT or sprinting

What kind of protein are you using now? ON 100% whey gold standard is good and an excellent whey. can never go wrong with chocolate; I believe I tried the chocolate peanut butter and it was pure crack
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

awesome ruiteen i will be running this from now on
can i stack it with no xplode?

what happens after the 2 months, PCT?
stack this ruiteen with anything BSN because ronnie coleman is my hero
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw JOE can you shoot me that PM 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Best stretches for your hip flexor? This ache I'm getting whenever I do squats is getting out of hand. Idk if I should chill out doing them for awhile because I don't want to injure myself. Any help would be appreciated.

do a nice big lunge right foot forward, arms out and forming a semicircle that opens in front of you
with your left arm slowly reach as far right as possible, turning your torso closer to the lumbar region and reaching east

you should feel it deep in your right hip flexor if you're doing it right, repeat the opposite for your left hip flexor

also

stand up straight, and cross your right foot over your left

put your head to the floor and hang your body down low, relaxing your lower back

now take your right arm and reach for the medial side of your left ankle/foot

you should feel it deep in your left hip flexor if you're doing it right, repeat the opposite for your right hip flexor

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

yo whats everyone favorite bicep workout?

i feel like no matter how hard i try..whether itd be switching up my exercises or increasing the weight..my biceps are never sore.
i also make sure my form is good..elbows locked..no swinging..etc.

i know just because they arent sore doesnt mean they arent growing, but i just like the feeling of being sore as a sense
of knowing i did some damage.

any thoughts on this?
I do curls either with a barbell or dumbells held as if theyre a barbell for 3 sets. 25 pounds on the first as a warm up and then the next two whatever weight will mean just barely getting 10 reps in twice. After that Ill do 2 sets where I count to five while lowering the weight to slow myself way down, with the last rep being as slow as I can possibly go on the way down.

I hold the weight horizontally the whole way because it naturally flexes your bicep to turn the hand outwards. Using something like an easy curl bar is just for comfort, it doesn't produce better results.

To the guy who works his arms 5 times a week. You might want to start working them twice a day. Morning and night, just to keep them fresh.

Originally Posted by topherr

My routine.

Sun. Chest/biceps
Mon. Shoulders/triceps
Tues. Legs
Wed. Chest/biceps
Thur. Shoulders/triceps

Fri.& Sat. OFF days
35 min cardio/ 300 pushups/75 close grip 75 wide grip pullups/125 sit-ups

Pullups and cardio are on days I go to the gym but pushups and Situps are everyday.

And I've been taking M-stak for two days and it has me sick as a dog for real..
When do you workout your back, sir?
depending on how hard you hit your workouts, you may over work your muslces, dont want that to happen.

what kind of cardio? id recomment HIIT or sprinting

What kind of protein are you using now? ON 100% whey gold standard is good and an excellent whey. can never go wrong with chocolate; I believe I tried the chocolate peanut butter and it was pure crack
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I use pull-ups as a back work out sometimes dead lifts but rarely...
Can you be over working muscles if you're never sore?

Cardio is 35 mins on treadmill sprinting..I start at 5.0 for first 15 mins..then 6.0 for 15mins..then 5 mins 7.0 that's when I'm in full stride.

Protein: GNC Amplified 100% Whey and I mix it with ISO mass extreme gainer/milk&banana. (After every workout)

Pre-work out supplement: Mesomorph (15 mins before lifting)

Supplements: Amplified Creatine 189 (30 mins before lifting) Vitamins: Animal M-STAK ( Last two days ) (45 mins before Lifting) 

Originally Posted by topherr

RJSims wrote:
I use pull-ups as a back work out sometimes dead lifts but rarely...
Can you be over working muscles if you're never sore?

Cardio is 35 mins on treadmill sprinting..I start at 5.0 for first 15 mins..then 6.0 for 15mins..then 5 mins 7.0 that's when I'm in full stride.

Protein: GNC Amplified 100% Whey and I mix it with ISO mass extreme gainer/milk&banana. (After every workout)

Pre-work out supplement: Mesomorph (15 mins before lifting)

Supplements: Amplified Creatine 189 (30 mins before lifting) Vitamins: Animal M-STAK ( Last two days ) (45 mins before Lifting) 

if you are not sore, then go on ahead (NOT 100% ON THIS) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

- i would hit deadlifts, or back extensions, hell do supermans on the floor for your lower back. you just dont want to hit your abdominals without hitting the lower back

your supps look fine, i remember you saying you felt sick form the M-STAK? care to elaborate? 

i was going to try it once school starts up again and i have a consistence gym access and program.

Moreuptempo,Maybe I'm not visualizing right but how is the first move you described stretching the right hip flexors if you are lunging with your right foot you are automatically putting your right hip flexors in a shortened position not optimal for stretching

Reason I say i think it was the M-STAK is because that's what I tasted in my mouth when started to feel nausea symptoms..

And that's the only thing new i've taken so far.

But mostly motion sickness when I was driving home and feeling like I was going to vomit when I was laying down.

I will give it another try Sunday night and give you a review....

Those of you guys who have problematic bicep peaks should really consider straight arm work. It requires tremendous amounts of strength from the biceps while it is stretched and produces a different kind of hypertrophy than bent arm(curls, chin ups, rows, etc.) produce. Straight arm work includes, but is not limited to back lever, front lever, planche, iron cross, maltese, etc.

I dunno how that can be considered sprinting. 6 is barely a jogging pace and 5 is just barely walk-able

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Those of you guys who have problematic bicep peaks should really consider straight arm work. It requires tremendous amounts of strength from the biceps while it is stretched and produces a different kind of hypertrophy than bent arm(curls, chin ups, rows, etc.) produce. Straight arm work includes, but is not limited to back lever, front lever, planche, iron cross, maltese, etc.

Most here wouldn't be able to do that. 

anybody have any info on the supplement KEMICAL WARFARE?

my buddy is a firefighter and he said that guys have been using this and seeing SERIOUS results... super hard to find though, and sells out right away when the only store in town gets it

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody have any info on the supplement KEMICAL WARFARE?

my buddy is a firefighter and he said that guys have been using this and seeing SERIOUS results... super hard to find though, and sells out right away when the only store in town gets it

i have heard Pros and Cons from it. all from research via internet, which cant really find too much on it.
believe its a PH though... may be wrong.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah it's a pro hormone. Don't know much about this particular one. They are basically designer steroids. As with steroids you'll need a pct and something to combat gyno if it becomes a problem. Some of them work really well but most eventually get banned and something new comes out.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I dunno how that can be considered sprinting. 6 is barely a jogging pace and 5 is just barely walk-able

laugh.gif
at considering 5mph as sprinting.
btw, no one can sustain a true sprint for more than a few seconds, much less 35 minutes

kemical warfare = another "tren" / "tren xtreme" clone
PH that converts to dienelone

edit: what is this pm about again? ill send it to whoever asks but i forgot what its supposed to be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what are some of your "must do" deltoid workouts at the gym? i want bigger shoulders
30t6p3b.gif

I can vouch for this exercise, 6 ways.

You can really feel the burn after these.

What is this dumb !*!%?�

Try 3 sets of 8 with a weight you can manage.
Hold the weights at your side, raise them shoulder height with your arms out and then with your arms still extended, bring the weights in front of you and then raise them above your head.
Do the same process, but in reverse. That's 1.

Originally Posted by ScottyHoward42

Moreuptempo,Maybe I'm not visualizing right but how is the first move you described stretching the right hip flexors if you are lunging with your right foot you are automatically putting your right hip flexors in a shortened position not optimal for stretching

sorry, i switched up the sides.  right foot lunge, reach east with your left arm = left flexor stretch
you'll feel it if you're doing correctly, and if you can't hold it for long enough to loosen up you can always rest your left knee on the floor

oh and disregard that second stretch, i was tired last night and thinking about glut stretches no @%%*

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
at considering 5mph as sprinting.
btw, no one can sustain a true sprint for more than a few seconds, much less 35 minutes

5mph is a moderate speed to break a sweat...Might not be a full sprint but it's not walking..Interested to know what kind of numbers YOUR doing?

Back
Top Bottom