Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Since we're on the subject of WPI, would 1 scoop of ON after a workout be enough to make a difference, or do I need to step it up?

i do 2 n half scoops.

2-3 shakes a day

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Checking in. I posted about two weeks ago about starting to take jack3d and kre-alkalyn. For anyone interested, I would say they definitely work.

The first week I only took one scoop to 1.5 scoops of the jack3d and I felt the energy only after I started my workout. I was able to go a lot harder on the cardio I usually do after workouts. The strength increase with the creatine was there as well. Minimal of course.

As of today, I'm taking two heaping scoops of jack3d and it feels goooood. I've heard people have differing effects with the stuff, and mine is pretty much a high/relaxed feeling. Not even kidding. As like it was with the first week, about 15 minutes into my workout I finally feel jack3d and thats with waiting one hour to let it sink in. Combined with the kre-alkalyn I'm throwing more weight around and have much more stamina to do every workout at a very high intensity.

Yesterday I did 1 hour and 45 minutes of cardio. I didn't want to stop. It works. I'm sure there is some sort of placebo effect as well, but the results is really all that matters. Go for it!

I started jack3d recently and I was confused about the timing (I guess?) when taking more than one scoop. Do you space your scoops out throughout the day? Or do you just take them right before you workout?

Screwed up my lower back, bit off more than I could chew racklifting then did standing military barbell press the following day. Pissed at myself. Going to go back to the gym tonight and do some light cardio/lifting, cant let this keep me out of the gym. #@*! is painful as a mother !$!%#% though.

I just wanted to come in here and say that anyone that wants to try Kre-Alkalyn...imho it does a great job. Noticed a shift in positive results after 1 week of using it. Would def recommend over c.m.

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Checking in. I posted about two weeks ago about starting to take jack3d and kre-alkalyn. For anyone interested, I would say they definitely work.

The first week I only took one scoop to 1.5 scoops of the jack3d and I felt the energy only after I started my workout. I was able to go a lot harder on the cardio I usually do after workouts. The strength increase with the creatine was there as well. Minimal of course.

As of today, I'm taking two heaping scoops of jack3d and it feels goooood. I've heard people have differing effects with the stuff, and mine is pretty much a high/relaxed feeling. Not even kidding. As like it was with the first week, about 15 minutes into my workout I finally feel jack3d and thats with waiting one hour to let it sink in. Combined with the kre-alkalyn I'm throwing more weight around and have much more stamina to do every workout at a very high intensity.

Yesterday I did 1 hour and 45 minutes of cardio. I didn't want to stop. It works. I'm sure there is some sort of placebo effect as well, but the results is really all that matters. Go for it!

I started jack3d recently and I was confused about the timing (I guess?) when taking more than one scoop. Do you space your scoops out throughout the day? Or do you just take them right before you workout?
all at once, right before your workout

Originally Posted by Al Audi

only thing id ever use from MHP and that ive used is their multi.
Dark Matter is AMAZING
pimp.gif

What's the best test for strength? Too many dudes throw out bench press numbers like that's all that matters, but what is the most conclusive lift that can confirm overall superiority in strength?

Deadlift? Parallel squats?

Originally Posted by scshift

What's the best test for strength? Too many dudes throw out bench press numbers like that's all that matters, but what is the most conclusive lift that can confirm overall superiority in strength?

All of them: Flat Bench, Deadlift, ATG squats
Most would say deadlifts though.

IMO. Deadlift > incline bench > flat. Incline is a better indicator of strength.Obviously squat for lower body.

deadlift would be the ultimate sign of strength imo

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT
Originally Posted by bwood056

Damn so I was kinda right, my bench isn't real good but my deadlift and squat were solid until a couple months ago when I just fell apart, trying to get back to that status now.

For what it's worth:

170lb flat bench, 240 full squat, 305 deadlift @148-150lbs
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Still don't really consider myself "strong" though

I dono... pulled 370 last week in DL. That would make me 'strong' for normal people standards right?
but i am definitely not strong by even normal standards

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I dono... pulled 370 last week in DL. That would make me 'strong' for normal people standards right?
but i am definitely not strong by even normal standards

That's a lot of weight, you're definitely much stronger than normal but in the field of athletes/powerlifters you're probably average/below average. I mean there's a huge strength range from the weakest, most frail people and the strongest, most powerful people

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by af1 1982

?Anybody have any experience with Kre-Alkalyn? How many should I take a day if each pill is 1500 mg?

take 2 when you wake up and then 2 more before your workout
Hey can I get a source where you got this info from...because I use 1 pill pre workout and 1 post workout and it suffices for me to draw a conclusion that I see a gain...I got these directions from the bottle.
Also on my off days I take 1 pill with breakfast and another with my afternoon/evening meal.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by af1 1982

?Anybody have any experience with Kre-Alkalyn? How many should I take a day if each pill is 1500 mg?

take 2 when you wake up and then 2 more before your workout
Hey can I get a source where you got this info from

It says it on the bottle... 1 serving size = 2 capsules

The directions aren't very clear but the label reads "Take 1 to 2 capsules once in the morning and once prior to excercise." This means take 1-2 in the morning and then another 1-2 before your workout.

im down to 184 after starting off at 220. im back on my diet hardcore again plus playing ball about 3-4 times a week
pimp.gif
. feels so good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom