Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

laugh.gif

^not a bad split at all. I know a lot of guys that do very similar. Theirs is
Chest
Back
legs
shoulders
arms
but its pretty much the same thing. I think they start with the bigger muscles while they are fresh off of the weekend.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You can't spot reduce certain areas. Just continue working out and dieting. Eventually you'll lose the fat on your chest.
That's not exactly true. Check out Charles Poliquin's Biosignature. Granted it works best with already lean individuals(under 10% for males), but it is spot reducing. For the most part, you'll achieve best results with dietary modulation regardless.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You can't spot reduce certain areas. Just continue working out and dieting. Eventually you'll lose the fat on your chest.
That's not exactly true. Check out Charles Poliquin's Biosignature. Granted it works best with already lean individuals(under 10% for males), but it is spot reducing. For the most part, you'll achieve best results with dietary modulation regardless.
http://www.ppcchicago.com...signature-modulation.php

Interesting, I guess a healthier diet is essentially what the biosignature modulation pushes you into anyway.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

feels great to have top notch genes.....never been out of shape in my life and all i eat is junk food n sit on my +!#.....

never been out of shape either bro

you don't have magical genes.............you don't eat more calories than you burn, so you don't gain weight. if i ate 2500 calories worth of twinkies and cheetos i'd lose weight. 

props on a sedentary lifestyle though, that sounds both exciting and healthy! 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son came in thinking he was gonna wow us with his "top notch genes"

got em 
roll.gif

With that type of attitude and not posting pics, he must be a misc'er lol

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

http://www.ppcchicago.com...signature-modulation.php

Interesting, I guess a healthier diet is essentially what the biosignature modulation pushes you into anyway.

Yes and no. It can be dietary or it can be other lifestyle factors. Sleep, stress, etc. The practitioner compares the proportion of your skinfold sites and recommends a supplementation protocol for you. Coach Poliquin has even mentioned it being taught to medical professionals.

My routine.

Sun. Chest/biceps
Mon. Shoulders/triceps
Tues. Legs
Wed. Chest/biceps
Thur. Shoulders/triceps

Fri.& Sat. OFF days
35 min cardio/ 300 pushups/75 close grip 75 wide grip pullups/125 sit-ups

Pullups and cardio are on days I go to the gym but pushups and Situps are everyday.

And I've been taking M-stak for two days and it has me sick as a dog for real..

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

never been out of shape either bro

you don't have magical genes.............you don't eat more calories than you burn, so you don't gain weight. if i ate 2500 calories worth of twinkies and cheetos i'd lose weight. 

props on a sedentary lifestyle though, that sounds both exciting and healthy! 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son came in thinking he was gonna wow us with his "top notch genes"

got em 
roll.gif

With that type of attitude and not posting pics, he must be a misc'er lol
RawEx05 probably is too.

he actually SAVED pictures of me on his computer in hopes of using them for lulz later
roll.gif

son is mad creepy.

i wouldnt post any shirtless pics on here fellas, he'll probably save those too.

^yeah, MONTHS ago about a topic i dont even remember

so either you: 1. Saved my pictures on your personal computer (which is creepy)

OR

2. typed my username into the BB.com search and went through truckloads of threads ive posted in in hopes of finding something to use against me (which is pathetic)

So, which one of these two guys do you wanna be?

yes, i posted this in my thread as well.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what are some of your "must do" deltoid workouts at the gym? i want bigger shoulders
30t6p3b.gif

I can vouch for this exercise, 6 ways.

You can really feel the burn after these.

What is this dumb @!$%? 

Best stretches for your hip flexor? This ache I'm getting whenever I do squats is getting out of hand. Idk if I should chill out doing them for awhile because I don't want to injure myself. Any help would be appreciated.

yo whats everyone favorite bicep workout?

i feel like no matter how hard i try..whether itd be switching up my exercises or increasing the weight..my biceps are never sore.
i also make sure my form is good..elbows locked..no swinging..etc.

i know just because they arent sore doesnt mean they arent growing, but i just like the feeling of being sore as a sense
of knowing i did some damage.

any thoughts on this?

can some1 tell me if this ruiteen is god?

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms
sun; back, legs, shoulders, arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?
For real?

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?

Maximum trolling?

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?
Honestly not a very good routine.  Your doing arms almost every day.  I'm guessing you want big arms but thats not the right way to go about it  A few different routines have been posted in last couple of pages.  I'd go with one of those.  

So I've been running and things of that sort this summer. I'm in decent shape, I just want to get rid of some stomach fat. What exercises should I do and what should I do exactly? I know stomach fat is all about diet and my diet is good, except the consumption of white rice, which I need to cut out. What can I replace white rice with. Keep in mind this is a cultural/my whole life thing (the rice part haha). 
Also how many miles should I run per day. I'm getting back into my cardio routine. Also are crutches/sit ups good? I've been doing the navy seals workout routine. 

monday; arms
tuesday; calves
wednesdays; arms
thrusday; rest
friday; chest
sat; swim and then arms

repeat for 2 months.

how swole would i be?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif