Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Not sure if the "What is 420 supplement?" is srs or not...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yea i was serious until i saw the rasta and arnold, then my friend told me 420 as in april 20 so yea i guess im not well versed in that kind of lingo, especially since ive never tried it before and dont hang around people who do it

I tried this new GNC pre workout supp called Ravage or some %*!#.... hit new PR in every lift since using it. Better than NOxplode, noshotgun, superpump250, jack3d, etc

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I tried this new GNC pre workout supp called Ravage or some %*!#.... hit new PR in every lift since using it. Better than NOxplode, noshotgun, superpump250, jack3d, etc

wow, that good huh?

honestly best pre workout i have taken is 1mr.....

have you taken that animal rage before? someone else in here said it was pretty good and i wanted to pick up a new pre w

Originally Posted by jomitm

Quick help please.

I got exactly two weeks to look as ripped as possible for a hip-hop dance comp.

Any recommendations as to what diet / regimen I should take? Tips on how to achieve the best physique as much as I can in a small window?

Any help is appreciated.
Hmmm... two weeks is too short to accomplish anything significant so you need to get your diet in check quick, drop your calories 500-700 per day, do your normal workout routine, maybe get on an EC stack. Your best results would probably be a couple of pounds of water weight dropped and 2-3lbs of fat dropped. 

i recently put on alot of weight, from 175 to around 187, and i was wondering how to get rid of it within the next month or so 

420 lifter here

Spark up before the gym and after
pimp.gif

Never been stronger or more cut than I am now
pimp.gif

from what i gather across the web, folks dont do cardio during bulking. 
just feels weird not doing cardio, like moderate to heavy stuff.

doing 3 x 5 stuff 

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

wow, that good huh?

honestly best pre workout i have taken is 1mr.....

have you taken that animal rage before? someone else in here said it was pretty good and i wanted to pick up a new pre w
1mr.... animal rage... bin dere done dat
Basically, with my work/lifestyle I'm a pretty regular user of pre workout supplements. If anything for the added energy and mental focus. My brain is drained after 12 hours in the office and on site.... so I've tried em all. I usually go three weeks on and then take a week off.

This Ravage joint is no joke... I feel like I should be getting commission for saying this. 

The GNC female approached me as I was reading the ingredients and was asking what I wanted to know.... as any fitness nut would have it, I probably knew more about the contents of it than she did. But between the price point, novelty of having never tried it, and her plugging it, I went for it.

Didn't even realize it was a GNC product until I took a second read.

And yea, it was the least expensive product by volume. 
pimp.gif

Click the link for the label 

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.gnc.com/produc...ex.jsp?productId=4396595
[/font]

roc4life24 wrote:
doing 3 x 5 stuff 

Trust me, doing this is MUCH more effective than doing 2x8. The trick is to do your reps slowly and to hold them. I can easily do 8 fast reps of 45 pound curls, but I feel like my arms are on fire when I do 5 slow reps of 35
laugh.gif
I made this switch a few months ago and realized how much bigger I would be if I had been doing this for the past year
30t6p3b.gif

haha 420 supplement...
everyone will react differently to weed so...some get extra hyped, and others get extra lazy.

anyway, haven't been in this thread in a while.

I assume many of us are bulking?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by jomitm

Quick help please.

I got exactly two weeks to look as ripped as possible for a hip-hop dance comp.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2 week window is very little time man

If you work out TOO much you'll end up losing a lot of your strength for you're competition so I wouldn't go crazy trying to look ultra lean with that timeframe.

could be cuz of the weather/daylight savings shift?

ya working out is like a natural anti-depressant. the feeling after working out is magic. unless you had a really bad workout, then you're kind of pissed.

yeah maybe. plus the usual suspects. but i agree the euphoria i get walking out of the gym plus blasting some trance. amazing.

LOL

hmm, so it's best recommend to take the 420 supplement after workout?

or it's just up to personal choice?

Woooo, who else is goin on a cut? My friends in thermodynamics classes confirmed my hunch that it would be more effective to cut during the winter. Increase in metabolism = more ideal cutting. It might suck but hell.....I need all the help I can get.

I think I've fallen off the wagon in staying in shape 
tired.gif

I'm weighin 166-163lbs @ 5'6

Clothes are getting tighter and some of my more "tighter" shirts don't really fit and look like %++! on me now lol.

During the summer I was 149-146

The only good things that came from this weight gain were my lifts got stronger
bench 155 (struggling) to now 165 for reps. I can do 175x5 and like 180x2 1 set now
deadlift from 265 for reps to 300 3 rep max
lat pulldown 150 for reps to 180 for reps... 200 2rep max
leg press 280 for reps to 410 for reps. I think I could go heavier.

confidence and motivation is low
I've tried cuttin back down but I guess the fat me wants to EAT

I need to get back in shape smh

I saw a picture of me sittin down in some club/bowlin alley spot.
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Fatty lookin thighs and gut. No more defined jawline.
sick.gif

ya and that chilled out content feeling you get for like an hr once the intensity/pump has worn off......bliss. especially after an exhausting leg workout or something.

Back
Top Bottom