STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i poop multiple times a day

first thing i do in the morning is take a dump
laugh.gif
Yep.  I throw in a scoop of fiber with my post workout shake

Man everything is improving. Love this feel. Just need to bulk a little longer til march maybe. Than I'll cut down 10lbs

Last edited:
That pre workout dump is 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
.....I thought I was the only one.

My wife gets annoyed every morning because she has to wait for me before we leave for the gym.....
roll.gif
Lol, it's like a ritual.  Morning, sometimes after lunch, pre-workout, post-workout, after dinner, etc.  I couldn't imagine not going multiple times a day.  I stay on the veggies and oats though.

Definitely need some info on those bars Stuntman.  I don't like doing too many bars nowadays.  I do Clif when I'm in a pinch, but they have too many damn carbs.  The builders bars taste like basura.  If worse comes to worse I'll order some up online and give them a try.

Last edited:
i grabbed them online at quest protein bars. i likke their chocolate brownie and apple pie bars but these are on a whole new level. don't expect their bars to taste like a candy bar like some of the other brands. these have a much better profile. banana nut muffin is my new favorite. have to stop myself from eating too many.

Did back/biceps with heavier weight then usual this morning. Got my lats feeling sore as hell :lol: I'm upping the weight on all my lifts, need to get over this plateau

The only thing I'm leery about is ordering up a box and not liking the flavor.  I may cop a few of them individually to figure out which ones are best.  Looks like GNC might have 'em.

Lol and very true about too much fiber.  Just enough to be regular.

Last edited:
Hey fellas I'm looking to get back on the weights today, I will be working on CHEST/TRIS

I will be doing
barbell bench
dumbbell incline
dumbbell fly's
Skull crushers
dips

How does this look? any suggestions....

Hey fellas I'm looking to get back on the weights today, I will be working on CHEST/TRIS

I will be doing
barbell bench
dumbbell incline
dumbbell fly's
Skull crushers
dips

How does this look? any suggestions....
Pretty solid.  Toss in some tricep pressdowns before or after your skull crushers and you've got yourself a pretty simple and effective workout.  Your chest and tris will be on fire come dip time.  Wonderful feeling.

Man been feeling good these past weeks; cut down on A LOT of drinking and eating great! Gotta do good these next months for my last border patrol fitness test :pimp:

First time posting in this thread, motivation level is at 100%! Last year I went hard in the gym for three months, went from 215 to 180, then pretty much gave up on it. I haven't dieted, or worked out since tbh. I've been going out with my girl, drinking, and my laziness went through the roof.

Today marks my third day back on my diet, hitting the gym today to hit chest/biceps. I think I'm around 195 right now, so my goal for this time next month is to be around 180-185. Egg whites, veggie burgers (all protein), chicken, cottage cheese, tilapia, broccoli, tuna, and spinach usually make up the majority of my diet, with some more fruits and vegetables.

Any advice on my split.

Day 1 - chest/biceps
Day 2 - legs
Day 3 - back
Day 4 - shoulders/triceps
Day 5 - upper body
It's funny how  I went through the same exact issues, used to work out hard, met my gf, who prefers to sit and watch tv during free time, stopped going to the gym, adapted to life on the couch on weekends,  and nearly gained back all my weight that I worked so hard to get rid of.

As for working out, I started a week ago, everything seems to be going ok, I mainly try to target the larger muscles while doing compound exercises.

Monday- Upper +  Cardio

Tuesday- Lower + Cardio

Wed- Abs 

Thursday-  Upper + Cardio

Friday- Lower + Cardio

Saturday- Abs (Jumping rope, depending if I have the time)

Sunday- Rest

It's so much easier to gain it all back then it is to lose it. 
mean.gif

Hopefully 2013 brings us better luck with the motivation, 

Shoulders and traps today

I never really go at traps hard though just throw some shrugs in super-setting my shoulder routines.

Smith military press
Seated dumbell lat rases
Front raises
Dumbell press
Light machine press at end

Shrugs in there some where lol

Anyone have a good 5-day split routine?

Also, is it better to do chest/biceps and back/triceps, or chest/triceps and back/biceps?

Also, is it better to do chest/biceps and back/triceps, or chest/triceps and back/biceps?

i do about 5 days.

legs
chest
back
arms (bi's, tri's, forearms)
Shoulders, abs.

i do have a habit of supersetting stuff at times as well, so certain stuff gets hit twice a week. i spread the 2 days off amongst those days.

i do about 5 days.

legs
chest
back
arms (bi's, tri's, forearms)
Shoulders, abs.

i do have a habit of supersetting stuff at times as well, so certain stuff gets hit twice a week. i spread the 2 days off amongst those days.
That's what mine looks like too, and I'm planning to superset every so often.  I'm just not sure which muscle groups to pair.  Would you recommend doing core everyday?  My rest days will be the weekends.  Hopefully I don't get too fatigued throughout the week.

Thanks for the reply.

You can do a 5 day upper lower routine like the one I'm doing.

Mon-upper
Tue-lower
Wed-rest/cardio
Thur-upper
Fri-lower
Sat-upper
Sun-rest/cardio

That's the basic template I follow.

It allows me to hit the body parts twice a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom