STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I gotta stop being anti social and ask for these bench press spots.

I hit 305 for 4 but know I may be able to hit 5 of 6.

The road to repping 315 is not an easy one.

https://www.sidmascardo.com/masscardo-5-week

free program by sid mascardo, a 74kg lifter who holds (held?) the arizona state record for squat (507lb)

163lb bw and now he hit a 550 squat and 590 DL.

you squat and DL once a week so its kinda like ed coan. prob gon run this prgram next once my lower back is 100%. looks interesting. its 5 weeks but its supposed to be cycled twice

W W)taps are you doing anything for your lower back or just resting stretching? have you tried stim? i got a powerdot like a year ago and that thing was a game changer. mainly just the recovery and massage functions but this thing is well worth it

W W)taps are you doing anything for your lower back or just resting stretching? have you tried stim? i got a powerdot like a year ago and that thing was a game changer. mainly just the recovery and massage functions but this thing is well worth it
Expound.

I HATE stereotypes but I’ve been holding it back for fear of being “insensitive” but I gotta say it b.

Asians be strong as **** man.

Don’t ban me :frown:

Man the higher you go in weight class you see less Asians I feel like :lol:

It's crazy how much more popular powerlifting got in the Asian community though, and in general. Also bodybuilding. Social media and YouTube rlly helped.

Check out Russel orhii. He holds the USA record for his squat. Dudes a beast. :sick::pimp:

I just been resting g and stretching. I'll look into the powerdot :pimp:

Man the higher you go in weight class you see less Asians I feel like :lol:

It's crazy how much more popular powerlifting got in the Asian community though, and in general. Also bodybuilding. Social media and YouTube rlly helped.

Check out Russel orhii. He holds the USA record for his squat. Dudes a beast. :sick::pimp:

I just been resting g and stretching. I'll look into the powerdot :pimp:
Yea Asians are very well represented in that community.
Got me thinking about Barbell Brigade :pimp: I wish they still produced content like they did back in the day.

Very familiar with RussSwole. He’s a freak of nature. Some people are just born different.

Yep, all these videos of the Koreans push pressing 800lbs in their little factory got me sad af that I'll never be as strong as them.

Jumping rope is the ****. Been doing it before and after lifting since I started boxing. Only lifting three times a week now plus boxing twice a week.

Getting better at it slowly. Used to be pretty good back in the day (also was like 20-25lbs lighter too :lol:), could go for like half an hour. Almost got three double unders in a row.
Just out of curiosity are you boxing for the workout or are you eventually going to compete?

4F4CBC43-2FD9-44EA-AC03-700E3EB0F446.gif

Thread seems to be back on track.

Yep, all these videos of the Koreans push pressing 800lbs in their little factory got me sad af that I'll never be as strong as them.

Pare, I swear that's all I see on my "explore" page on IG. Got me thinking they're trying to tell me something:lol:

Welp the time has come to join this thread. Starting of with 10 mile bike rides 3-4 days a week with daily stretching for the first month. Will add calestetics or the gym next month. Trying to lose a few pounds and then tone up what's left.

3 of my closest homies are asian, and strong as oxes. My one dude has unlimited myostatin or something lmaooo. Bro is strong as hell and wild natty. Grew up allergic to everything so just on the strength of health he doesnt take anything. can bench 5 plaes and DL 6.

my other buddy small as hell, and crazy strong. regularly walking around at like 160ish, 5'5. deadlifting 550. and not even stubby bulky like that. usually pretty lean on average. 11-12% i'm guessing.

Asian dudes be strong man.

when you guys get a minute, post some workouts. I wanna try some new programs. Get out of the normal routine.

Back
Top Bottom