STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Good stuff bro!

I gotta ask,not bashing you or nothing, but with sumos dont you need to go down/squat lower?

Im actually going to switch from conventional to sumo and ive been reading up on it.
Thanks bro. And yes precisely. That’s what I even said in my post. When I’m going close to a max or new max I get too hype and forget to sit more upright. My working sets look golden but 70% of the time I end up doing what i just explained.

I also pull conventional now. Trying to get back into it. Has nothing to do with the sumo memes out there :lol:

I’ve walked on a dudes platform before.

Dude was just holding 135 in his hands for like a minute. The way my squat rack was I had to walk on it to unload the barbell.

I waited like 30 seconds and said f it. Dude was just being weird anyway.

It’s snowing cats and dogs now so I didn’t have to work. Gonna make the treck to the gym in hopes of it being empty.

Benching 150 now I think I'm gonna need a spotter next time because the fear of dropping the bar is hindering me from getting smooth reps

how many reps are you doing at 150? if you don’t have a spotter i would say focus on building quality reps at 150 until you can confidently move up. you can also move up in 5lbs increments. no shame in using the change plates

how many reps are you doing at 150? if you don’t have a spotter i would say focus on building quality reps at 150 until you can confidently move up. you can also move up in 5lbs increments. no shame in using the change plates

Three sets of five every time and increase by 5 lbs, I'm doing starting strength. I'll consider staying where i am if I struggle next time

:lol:

We got this dude at my gym. He’s about 40 and swole. He goes HAM with nunchucks for about 20 minutes a day after he lifts. Dude is cool af.
There’s this old dude that use to go to my gym that would shadow box and dance salsa AT THE SAME TIME.

Never even cracked a smile tho. I know that dude was prolly a golden gloves in Puerto Rico from 1964 :lol:

:lol: those dudes are the best. Don’t care what anyone thinks.

This dude lifts in cargo shorts and converse weapons and a beater ALWAYS. I’m sure the instragram lifters laugh at him but all the guys who have been at the gym 5+ years know him and he’s a legend.

Crazy how your body adjusts to your intake.
165 carbs
70 fat
190 protein

First week was brutal for me. Cravings, hangry, energy wasn’t all there. But between some re feeds here and there and time, I feel much better. But I have a feeling my carbs are gonna get cut soon lol

No lie, there used to be (haven't seen him in a couple months) an old white dude at my gym who would wear cowboy boots, slim white washed Levi's, a tucked in cotton t shirt (with a belt), Ray Ban aviators (wore them inside), and a white unbranded sweatband to keep his long grey hair slicked back.

EVERY. ****. DAY.

Keep in mind, I'm in FL so it's 70+ degrees 80%+ humidity almost every day...

He wasn't even big, just a legend.

Crazy how your body adjusts to your intake.
165 carbs
70 fat
190 protein

First week was brutal for me. Cravings, hangry, energy wasn’t all there. But between some re feeds here and there and time, I feel much better. But I have a feeling my carbs are gonna get cut soon lol

Hang in there! I like that break down, that's pretty close to the macro I was using most of 2018. I was only eating in an 8 hour window, so it was relatively easy. I think it would be tough for me to cut down to ~2000 calories with a longer eating window. I agree, very brutal!

god damn!

OqLtzutlocy_v32QVQXXbR80BvEVkvz8pW1l4-QB1nc.jpg

Toshiki yamamoto

In Metcons :sick::sick::sick::pimp::pimp::pimp::wow::wow::wow:

Fam 2020 Olympics (Weightlifting) about to be lit..

anyone wear a fanny pack in the gym to hold some of their stuff like liquid chalk, keys, etc?

i just bought one so hopefully it gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom