STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lift was trash today.

Got on my second working sets of dl and said **** this.

Still lifted but not deads. Low power day.

7E9UjWM.jpg

#DepthSzn

Sheeeesh

Pic wasn't working til I quoted your post

Check out athleteps.com. Usually have a sale and it looks like Rom 2's/3's are going, they're tryna make room for Rom 3 XD's.

There are also various sites that can generate coupon codes for that site...:nerd:

How do rom 3s fit? They cheaper than 2s :lol:

And coupon codes you say :nerd:

How do rom 3s fit? They cheaper than 2s :lol:

And coupon codes you say :nerd:

If you google the website and coupon codes, random codes that can be applied at checkout will pop up. Just have to make sure it applies to whatever is in your cart before buying.

Both 2's and 3's fit true to size; your Rom 2 size is the same for 3's.

The XD's are same as the regular 3's except the construction was reworked to make them eXtra Durable. Hopefully this means the tongue, upper, and strap won't tear up so easy.

The 3's and XD's also sit a fraction of an inch taller than the 2's, just something to keep in mind. I only OHP in my 3's now and rarely wear them. #2Gang

XDs are $200, 3's are 135, and 2's are 160-195.

Haven't really looked much since I copped a lifetime supply of 2's...:rolleyes

anyone with calf issues or previous strains have any recommendation for the best sleeve to prevent another occurrence.

told y'all a month back how I ****ed mine up, stupid me, felt better but knew I wasn't ready went and played for a bit and it popped again.

this time gonna take awhile off, still gonna focus on lifting but damn... this **** sucks but thats what happens when you're stupid

get a lacrosse ball and dig in there. probably need some soft tissue work to get things moving properly

get a lacrosse ball and dig in there. probably need some soft tissue work to get things moving properly
ive been massaging it deep even with the pain, I'm more worried its gonna continue to happen and its scaring me :lol:

anyone with calf issues or previous strains have any recommendation for the best sleeve to prevent another occurrence.

told y'all a month back how I ****ed mine up, stupid me, felt better but knew I wasn't ready went and played for a bit and it popped again.

this time gonna take awhile off, still gonna focus on lifting but damn... this **** sucks but thats what happens when you're stupid

A sleeve isn't gonna be some magic pill to prevent a strain.

You knew you weren't ready. That's probably where you f'd up.

It has to heal. Preferably with a doctor's guidance. RICE it.

A sleeve isn't gonna be some magic pill to prevent a strain.

You knew you weren't ready. That's probably where you f'd up.

It has to heal. Preferably with a doctor's guidance. RICE it.
I am gonna let it heal

I meant for the future, I’m not one to wear sleeve and stuff but wanna prevent it or try to from reoccurring in the future

This same injury happened 2 1/2 years ago when I last played basketball, took a break since then

nSuns 5/3/1 - Day 5 (Bench/Close-Grip 5/3/1 Day): 7:30ish workout -

1. Bench Press: w/u
1x5x205; 1x3x235; 1x1+ [3] x260; 1x1x270; 1x1x280; 1x1x290; 1x3x250; 1x5x235; 1x3x220; 1x5x205 1x3x195x5+ [5] x180
2. Close-Grip Bench Press:
1x6x110; 1x5x140; 3,5,7,4,6,8 @ 165
3. Decline Chest Press 3x12
4. High-Low Cable Flyes 3x12
5. EZ-Bar Curls 3x10 ss/
6. EZ-Bar Skullcrushers 3x10
7. DB Hammer Curls 3x8 ss/
8. Tricep Pushdowns 3x8
9. Incline Dumbbell Curls 3x15 ss/
10. Overheard Cable Press 3x15
11. Tricep Cable Kickbacks 3x15
12. Reverse Barbell Curls 3x10
13. Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 4x12

Summary: 54 working sets
Time: 2hrs, 10 mins.

I’ve been doing IF to, just have coffee before a workout man. If that cup doesn’t give you enough pump your caffine tolerance is probably to high. I cut back on my caffine, once I get in there and start getting a good pump going and the blood flowin, that one cup is all I need.

Yeah I definitely don’t have a high tolerance. I don’t drink much coffee. 100mg max per day and I don’t drink any on rest days.

I should probably up my calories a touch with some more carbs. I’m a tall dude, 6’7 205lbs and I’m only getting roughly 200ish carbs and 2700 total calories. With lifting and hiit, I’m sure that’s probably why the pump isn’t there.

I should probably up my calories a touch with some more carbs. I’m a tall dude, 6’7 205lbs and I’m only getting roughly 200ish carbs and 2700 total calories. With lifting and hiit, I’m sure that’s probably why the pump isn’t there.

You should double them big tree.

Back
Top Bottom