STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’d say so.

It’s probably always gonna be tough being 13mm so hopefully you’re good with that.

wife's been sick the whole week, totally has thrown off my training with watching the kid. and I dont wanna send the kid to the kids club in the gym. been good recovery tho.
got a volume week next week, then going back on @m_boiz program but with higher numbers.
down to 189. which im happy about. tired of bulkin and forcin food.
As I said before i'll probably get that itch next year or as the Ifbb circuit starts again and I go to shows with pure motivation

So guys, back in high school I played high school ball, and was very active and of course my metabolism was much higher than It is now. I weighed in at a lean 180 pounds back then. Had lean muscle and even saw my top abs. Fast forward to now..

I’m 26, not nearly as active. Weighed in at 220 at much heaviest and looked at myself in the mirror, saw my gut and said I need to make a lifestyle change. Started my cut on January 21 at 210 pounds. Today I weighed in at 184. So down 26 pounds, which isn’t too bad, but here’s the thing: As I’m approaching that weight of 180, my body composition isn’t nearly as similar to as it was in high school. My body fat percentage is way higher. I’m eating a substantial amount of protein everyday, counting all my macros, lifting and doing cardio 5 days a week. I want to get rid of all the possible body fat I can, before putting on muscle so should I continue losing to about 160, by continuing doing what I’m doing? Should I lower my carbs, up my protein and stick just to lifting? I’m stuck guys. Any help will be appreciated.
Good job on the progress so far.

You’ll prob lose a few pounds from stress after ur dubs took that L

JK

I guess play w ur macros but if your steadily losing weight I wouldn’t adjust just yet

A2851BE4-8A70-484E-874C-E6E807085259.jpeg

This gym is so worth the money

Edit*

Hit a rep pr of 385 1x3 but I forgot to hit record :smh:

Last edited:
Target had plain tees for 6 bucks a couple days ago. They had tanks too but I didn’t look at the price.

Spoke to a co-worker today and he was certain the reason he wasnt losing weight was because he wasn't working out and was drinking too much Monster.

Conversation went as follows:

Me: ok, what's your diet look like any given day.
Him: no man, my diet is good!
Me: that's not my question, what do you eat?
Him. In the AM, egg whites. Turkey deli meat for lunch. And for dinner, tacos, burritos, and pizza.

0]

Back
Top Bottom