STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Spoke to a co-worker today and he was certain the reason he wasnt losing weight was because he wasn't working out and was drinking too much Monster.

Conversation went as follows:

Me: ok, what's your diet look like any given day.
Him: no man, my diet is good!
Me: that's not my question, what do you eat?
Him. In the AM, egg whites. Turkey deli meat for lunch. And for dinner, tacos, burritos, and pizza.

0]
tenor.gif

Spoke to a co-worker today and he was certain the reason he wasnt losing weight was because he wasn't working out and was drinking too much Monster.

Conversation went as follows:

Me: ok, what's your diet look like any given day.
Him: no man, my diet is good!
Me: that's not my question, what do you eat?
Him. In the AM, egg whites. Turkey deli meat for lunch. And for dinner, tacos, burritos, and pizza.

0]

lol

today at the grocery store

me: *reads the nutrition label*

guy: "just eat the damn thing"
then *proceeds to put cinnamon rolls in bag*

I’ll talk gym with cats who actually lift hard but if you aren’t squatting because it hurts your knees or are on paleo this month we aren’t talking about the gym or food.

I just wear whatever tee I wore to work because it’s already sweaty and dirty. :lol:

I don’t give a damn during the week. I just roll around on full savage mode.

What do you mean by "hanging?" Like brachial/free hanging from a pullup bar?

Had to look it up. But yeah that pretty much with a slight lift about 3-4x per. So for now im just dealibg with that because i play baseball & softball during the summer so theres not much resting it

I would love to have this in my place. 3 bands though :smh:

This is just creepy. Another way for people to watch you in your place of living. I saw the standing mirror version of this...no thanks.

If you're someone who needs a "trainer" for motivation, why not buy a huge tv...pay for a peloton subscription and just stream it to the tv.

for 3 bands i bought a rig, bumper plates, infrared sauna, sled, etc... entire home gym lol

You could have Rogue **** for that price just about.

Give me $3k ill build you a sick set up and you won't even know some of it is used.

Back
Top Bottom