STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

45A9591B-46B5-4A21-81EA-C95BB783178D.jpeg

Had this for breakfast.

Overpriced af but it tastes amazing and I love the convenience.

Also the macros are great.

410 cal
26g protein

45A9591B-46B5-4A21-81EA-C95BB783178D.jpeg

Had this for breakfast.

Overpriced af but it tastes amazing and I love the convenience.

Also the macros are great.

410 cal
26g protein

Overnight oats? Really simple to make if that's what's in the bottle. I have it at least 3x per week....

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup almond milk
chia seeds
little bit of vanilla almond butter
tiny bit of honey
mix

next day...add banana/blueberries.

Overnight oats? Really simple to make if that's what's in the bottle. I have it at least 3x per week....

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup almond milk
chia seeds
little bit of vanilla almond butter
tiny bit of honey
mix

next day...add banana/blueberries.

Can I add whey protein?

what are overnight oats?

starting this super greens juice in the morning with my bcaa or crush drink packets. i hate it but i dont eat enough greens. i'll try to put those progression pics up today. still haven't figured out a collage system on just my regular apps so i'll download one.

what are overnight oats?

starting this super greens juice in the morning with my bcaa or crush drink packets. i hate it but i dont eat enough greens. i'll try to put those progression pics up today. still haven't figured out a collage system on just my regular apps so i'll download one.

Just a different way to make oatmeal.

what are overnight oats?

You let the oats soak overnight in the fridge and eat them cold. I do Greek yogurt, a little bit of water to make them smoother and top with vanilla, strawberries and blueberries

So guys, I’m a M 6 ft tall and 26 years old. I should be walking around at 180 pounds which I’ve lost 30 pounds to get down to currently. However I went from fat, to skinny fat. How do I properly recomposition my body? Do I keep losing body weight to maybe like 160?

So guys, I’m a M 6 ft tall and 26 years old. I should be walking around at 180 pounds which I’ve lost 30 pounds to get down to currently. However I went from fat, to skinny fat. How do I properly recomposition my body? Do I keep losing body weight to maybe like 160?
Tighten up on your nutrition and lower your body fat. Also lift weights if you aren't doing so

Dudes in here putting oats in the crockpot overnight
Wife will do this on days we work out super early. I'm not a big fan of having oats very often, but when you are working out regular you are just plain hungry and will eat what is in front of you.

Back
Top Bottom