STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

He just mimicking what he sees from his ***** *** orange daddy. :lol:

9D1F9576-0537-4D39-A198-F8901AB92333.gif

What happened to the rafters?

Did they clear out of the thread again?

Only come in when it’s race related hatred?

Anyways, today’s finisher: 70lbs on back diamond bosi ball push ups // drop weight for a burnout:

https://instagram.com/stories/brona...urce=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1wkf2gxyiku84
We don’t think about race and politics nearly as much as you. :lol:You were the one to let it be known that you hated Kaep and we’re a Trump supporter. No one asked you about any of that :lol:

We don’t think about race and politics nearly as much as you. :lol:You were the one to let it be known that you hated Kaep and we’re a Trump supporter. No one asked you about any of that :lol:

Lmao

“Are you white”

Is all you spewed, clown.

You’re a walking contradiction.

Post something relevant to the thread.

Take it to the PM's or something

Voting and supporting for Trump is one thing. Still supporting him after all the **** he's done and said is all you need to know about a person. So you arguing with a Trump supporter is making you look bad.

Back to fitness.

bwood056 bwood056 is cool but if you go back and look everything was chill and, that particular discourse had ceased until he sparked it back up out of nowhere.

Last edited:
bwood056 bwood056 if you go back and look everything was chill and, that particular discourse had ceased until he sparked it back up out of nowhere.

Out of no where is a stretch considering the slander that was thrown my way from people who A. Clearly showed racist bigotry B. People who don’t even post in here.

Now that I’ve found out he’s a NT troll who has had multiple SNs due to being banned, and suffers from mental health issues - I’ll drop the chit chat with that person.

Anyways, legs have still kept shape after Taking 2 weeks off of heavy leg work:

EE15C80A-763E-4DAD-BEB9-ED66A635E826.jpeg

Also, aNYone aNYone you can let the peanut gallery know I posted a photo of my “white” skin since they seemed pretty worried about the pigment of my skin.

Back
Top Bottom