STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ECC9A83C-5310-4B18-A042-40A47E2C3430.png

woke up at a new low of 166lb. getting to 163 should be easy when meet day comes.

Making sure I hit depth every rep. Stopped using the rom 2 as I felt like the heel was a bit too high and I couldn’t hit clear depth with it. Trying out the adidas powerlift 4.

Squats: 335 4x4
Comp bench: 245 4x4
Pendlay rows 4x8
Weighted pull up 4x5
Face pulls 4x20
Dynamic Blackburn

2 weeks out before the meet and had to give you guys the progress update. Form and strength gains were super real but here are what the numbers are looking like:

snatch - 225
Clean and Jerk - 275

Just recently injured my tricep trying to save a max jerk. Will be resting for the next couple days but I should be ready by then

welp just to f/u on the update. Tricep injury ended up being a tear. I’m out of the meet and I’m disappointed as hell with what happened. Time to recover and do it all over again

Maaan as I'm waiting on this flight I'm thinking about how hard I need to go in the gym and the kitchen when I get back.

I been eating toooo good the past two weeks. Not a damn given. Mad ramen, sushi, red meat

Oh? Bubble tea? Cake? Pancakes? Random snacks from 7/11 that I have no idea what they are but taste so delicious? Don't mind if I do.

I have fun making these videos. SBD day tonight.

in 3 weeks I need to AMRAP (capped at 8 reps) these weights. I’m confident I can get 8 for the squat and bench but gat damn the deadlift feels heavy AF with the kilo plates :sick: 2 reps felt like an rpe 8

Maaan as I'm waiting on this flight I'm thinking about how hard I need to go in the gym and the kitchen when I get back.

I been eating toooo good the past two weeks. Not a damn given. Mad ramen, sushi, red meat

Oh? Bubble tea? Cake? Pancakes? Random snacks from 7/11 that I have no idea what they are but taste so delicious? Don't mind if I do.

tenor.gif

Not too many things worse than an abdominal or a hamstring cramp

Bro, usually my legs are good... then I went out of town and didn’t lift for a week. No big deal.

Hit 3x10 on squats. Pretty light even but I never hit reps like that and I did 3x10 dl after followed by 3x10 sissy squats and 3x10 hamstring curls.

That was the first time I actually felt like I messed something up in my hamstrings. My legs are finally better.

This is my knock in the gym right now. Tune gets me super hype!

The plug love me he ain't gotta front me I got all his money not half of it!

Lol we stay racing at work when we gotta do a ton of manual labor. I shoveled a ton today, my shoulders and abs are gonna be fried. We go as fast as possible and when you get too winded you tag someone in. It’s HIIT. :lol:

I hit chest and back today, high rep light weight.

Back
Top Bottom