STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

6BB89D86-5810-4494-8F80-2139D68C28E8.jpeg

deadlifts are moving today... benchfelt like trash though.

Having a difficult week.

Went to swag through the front doors of my gym on Wednesday and was met with signage that read they were closed due to PG&E incompetence and the local power shut offs. :stoneface:

Thursday had my wisdom teeth extracted, I didn't know post op you weren't supposed to exercise or lift heavy for a week. :smh:

Anybody had the same surgery? I feel fine and thinking of getting back into my normal routine on Monday but stories I'm reading about dry socket sound like a nightmare.

Having a difficult week.

Went to swag through the front doors of my gym on Wednesday and was met with signage that read they were closed due to PG&E incompetence and the local power shut offs. :stoneface:

Thursday had my wisdom teeth extracted, I didn't know post op you weren't supposed to exercise or lift heavy for a week. :smh:

Anybody had the same surgery? I feel fine and thinking of getting back into my normal routine on Monday but stories I'm reading about dry socket sound like a nightmare.
Got it in high school. I don't remember them saying anything about not exercising though. They said to just not eat solids for a week or two to avoid infection/dry socket.

Having a difficult week.

I’d just rest and follow the dentists orders. 1 week off isn’t going to set you back

This is probably one of my favorite pwo, having a flash sale 2 for 50 with code CRUSH

It's dope to see a good amount of older rappers taking care of themselves.
It's funny when the older ones look younger than the young ones

Too much alcohol and drugs and not enough food and sleep got em look like old catchers mitts in the face

Rarely post in here but had to share. Finally got
8 good solid reps up of 100 lb incline dumbells to close out a chest day. Never got trip digits that many times before feels great man.

Still trying to get to 200 currently at about 219.

Good luck reaching goals to close out 2019 fellas we got 3 months left. If anyone set a goal for the year

Back
Top Bottom