STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

E3122CF6-11CC-4904-85E3-185EB4CB8887.jpeg

khufu’s favorite bar🇺🇸

I hate that so much now, for the most part all these used to be free. I forget which one I did years ago for free, then came back to check it out last year and it required a sub. I do get it though.

Got my workout in before this snowstorm.

Got downtown, everything normal. Stepped out after....everything white.

Got my workout in before this snowstorm.

Got downtown, everything normal. Stepped out after....everything white.

you probably got coming what we had last night. It was soft. Supposed to be 10” got 5” instead. Now it’s windy af and 0 degrees.

you probably got coming what we had last night. It was soft. Supposed to be 10” got 5” instead. Now it’s windy af and 0 degrees.
Last night was BRICK. -14C.

Todays like -2/3, they calling for 15cm or so. Its windy too. We havent really had much snow this winter, this is the first big one so far.

Looking for a new piece of equipment for the home gym to supplement squats/deadlifts/lunges.

Possibly a reverse hyper, 45 degree back extension, GHD, or leg curl/extension machine.

What do the home gym people have to supplement the compound lifts/

Looking for a new piece of equipment for the home gym to supplement squats/deadlifts/lunges.

Possibly a reverse hyper, 45 degree back extension, GHD, or leg curl/extension machine.

What do the home gym people have to supplement the compound lifts/
wealth

Not really. All the machines I mentioned can be had new for $500>. Cheaper if I go the CL route.

Back
Top Bottom