STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Joined Jun 1, 2007
Thoughts on adjustable dumbbells? Having trouble trying to find a couple sets of dumbbells, and I’m thinking about giving up just to purchase a set of adjustable ones.
I have powerblocks that go to 90lb. Although the shape is weird, I've gotten used to them and love how fast you can switch between weights. I bought them used and have held up very well, I also don't drop my weights.

Ironmaster adjustable dbs have a more traditional feel and look to regular dbs, but I heard weight adjustment is a bit longer

Joined Jun 1, 2007
what's your total u spent
Maybe between $2-2.5k. I'd really have to look and try to remember.

I got lucky on the weight plates, plate holder, barbell, mats, adjustable dbs, air dyne and concept 2 rower because I bought them used from people who were moving, ie desperate.

Only new items I purchased were the trap bar, pulley system, rack and bench, barbell holder, and accessory holder and miscellaneous attachments.

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018
Bruh.... You're kidding.
I wish. What’s even more ridiculous is that you can only purchase the plates by pairs, yet they ship me only 1 at a time.

I’m not mad at their delayed shipping because I know they’re getting slammed and they even have a banner on their web store stating shipping is delayed by 3-5 business days. But I find it ridiculous that they can’t even ship a pair of plates.....? like ol boy at the warehouse saw that I ordered a pair and decided to only ship 1 out and said to himself “eh, I’ll get the other one later”.....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now