STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thoughts on adjustable dumbbells? Having trouble trying to find a couple sets of dumbbells, and I’m thinking about giving up just to purchase a set of adjustable ones.
I looked in to this a few months back, I couldn't find any with great reviews. even the bowflex ones people were saying over time they stopped working or chipped and you couldn't connect weights. the rectangular block ones were odd for lifting and broke too. i think down the line i'll just purchase DB bars I can load weight on

I still see people going to gyms that allow 10 people in at a time for 1 hour.
My gym better do something quick, i've already Emailed complaining dont charge my account. them Motherf's trying to get away with making their online app free and calling it a compromise. and half the people trying to get on the app can't because u still need a coupon code that takes like 2 days a to get.

Damn, I miss this Gucci

artworks-000072223056-jf3qeu-t500x500.jpg

Thoughts on adjustable dumbbells? Having trouble trying to find a couple sets of dumbbells, and I’m thinking about giving up just to purchase a set of adjustable ones.

I have powerblocks that go to 90lb. Although the shape is weird, I've gotten used to them and love how fast you can switch between weights. I bought them used and have held up very well, I also don't drop my weights.

Ironmaster adjustable dbs have a more traditional feel and look to regular dbs, but I heard weight adjustment is a bit longer

anybody ever do insanity?

It did me good a couple years ago. I got an e-mail to try it out for a review and remember my shirts being between an L and XL at the time I started. By the time I finished it, I was a legit medium. I wonder were my DVD's are now though.

what's your total u spent

Maybe between $2-2.5k. I'd really have to look and try to remember.

I got lucky on the weight plates, plate holder, barbell, mats, adjustable dbs, air dyne and concept 2 rower because I bought them used from people who were moving, ie desperate.

Only new items I purchased were the trap bar, pulley system, rack and bench, barbell holder, and accessory holder and miscellaneous attachments.

1585121340850.png

Got a dip bar and dumbbells , between that and pushups I am good for now. Much easier to cut with less cals due to lockdown and easier to cook now that I have to lol

Back
Top Bottom