STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Been trying to decide on getting this or a lever belt. I got something cheap off Amazon that will do for now but it's a double prong. Hate it, never used both prongs either. I feel like if I did I would never get out of it. :lol:

man, I like the prongs because I lose and gain 10 pounds all the time. Like I start spring fat af but then by fall I’m pretty lean then do it all over. :lol:

So seen this roller jcup from ghost. Price is crazy but looks nice
DB7B12E1-CDBA-48B1-A5E0-614F3F23BE9E.jpeg

Pandemic finally forced me to create a home gym. I am 1.2K in the hole. I mostly order from Titan and Repfitness.

T3 rack should be here Thursday.

Man I was so close to pulling the trigger on a Rogue squat rack last week and going that route.

Had a little spread sheet and everything, calculated my total cost to be 1,200-1,500 for the little set up I had in mind.

Was for real bout to throw it all together in the damn kitchen, I live in a 1BR.

Only reason I decided not to was because Rogue stock is a mess and I was just transitioning to a nomadic lifestyle pre-COVID.

Man I was so close to pulling the trigger on a Rogue squat rack last week and going that route.

Had a little spread sheet and everything, calculated my total cost to be 1,200-1,500 for the little set up I had in mind.

Was for real bout to throw it all together in the damn kitchen, I live in a 1BR.

I live in a 1BR too but ended up renting a garage unit in my complex.

The T3 tall is 91" in height. Hopefully I didnt screw myself but I think it will fit in the garage unit.

I got all the basics ordered except bands and dumbbells.

Yea man I would have wanted something that height with a pull up bar but I measured my ceiling height and it was about 91" give or take best I could tell. I was gonna have to go with the SML-1 at 70".

My garage unit has a vaulted ceiling so I will pull up there with all the spiders circling my head.

I also have to find a way to get heating/cooling in there. I am thinking a big industrial fan for the summer and just layer up in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom