STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

if he was just another member does that mean the guy in the background of that video was a worker there. and basically sent a member to go do that?

we had an old army vet in my last gym who lose his mind when people slammed the weights. the problem was he was legally blind so there was nothing he could do about it but he'd snitched on everyone. and curse them out. but no one touched him

2710B31B-F1D2-44F2-B5BE-A972BF954CF4.jpeg

views are slowly going up:nerd:

so once that YouTube money comes in what rogue rack y’all want? Everybody in here eatin 😤
when you Win. we all win

Def need a review on those man.
mans before anyone links me to garage gym reviews, that dude doesn’t even lift so I can’t trust him

actually were I saw them at but ended up ordering through another vendor. So far so good. I know there’s some plastic pieces so I wouldn’t throw them around. It’s quick and easy to go up in weight since you just rotate the handle.

I’ve had the bowflexes forever and the powerblocks ups to 90lbs but never liked the shape of them so I sold them. These are actually like regular dbs and have a knurled handle. Rogue actually sells them as well if you looking for a set.

i dont get intimidated in the gym im not the biggest dude but i do my thing and **** accordingly.

its just always funny to me to see dudes really in there strutting and positioning. Its hilarious social observation for someone like me who just likes to peep behaviors :lol:

theres legitimate tough guys or brolic dudes . Then theres over compensators. Its always obvious to notice whos who. in regards to that video- props to the guy for not rockin the other one . He was probably shocked it happened and you know what , play the victim and reap the benefits.Yeah he could have scuffled with dude , but then you’re probably kicked out the gym.

Those nuobells look dope! I have some Powerblocks myself, and yeah, the shape takes some getting used to, but they're consistent and feel solid to me. I'd be down for a switch if nuobells are significantly better in experience.

Yall spotting othering dudes at the gym during COVID? :lol:

I'm not with it at all but I'm mad cause I definitely feel like my bench progress has slowed waaaaaaaay down even accounting for lapses in gym openings.

My regular gym been closed since last March but they got the spotter arms on all their racks so you don't need another person to really push it.

Pretty much stuck with outdoor 24hour Fitness right now, but another dude that close, you both breathing all heavy and ****, talk about accelerated risk.

I dont see the problem spotting anyone with mask on. I still give people the benefit of the doubt of them not being in the gym if they have covid or wild symptoms of any sickness during this time. plus my gym is no mask in the spot youre working out in. just when you walk around.

we're almost 3 weeks into 2021. how's everyone doing/feeling.
Ive been back in the gym since last Saturday and I feel good. that week off really helped reset my body. dont have the knee pain and lingering shoulder pain I had prior.

kinda just floating my own program right now. doing 4 days on 1 day off.
just til I lock down a solid program I want to do again.

may switch to 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off.

i dont like the 5 days straight 2 days off programs much anymore . that rest day is nice to do some cardio and abs and get outta there reset for the nsxt day

question for the keto people. how do you like it for cutting. im thinking of trying something new. I need to rejump start my metabolism. been maintaining the last 2 years. so thinking of doing a clean bulk til about March. then going for the cut in April.
IF covid is "over" by summer. mask not the only thing I wanna rip off.

I dont see the problem spotting anyone with mask on. I still give people the benefit of the doubt of them not being in the gym if they have covid or wild symptoms of any sickness during this time. plus my gym is no mask in the spot youre working out in. just when you walk around.

I hear you but my only concern is asymptomatic individuals and people who are in the early phase of infection before they experience symptoms but can still spread the disease.

I agree most with symptoms won’t be in the gym but everything I read months back last spring through summer seemed pretty consistent in starting that 20-30% of people spreading the virus don’t have noticeable symptoms. Not sure if the common belief on that has changed.

The one area I’ve been doing a bit of reading on recently is on mask quality and mask effectiveness.

I really think surgical masks, cloth masks, anything that allows for a lot of leakage, might put us at some serious risk if we’re basically breathing face-to-face, 3 feet away with someone who’s infected for just a couple minutes.

I hear you but my only concern is asymptomatic individuals and people who are in the early phase of infection before they experience symptoms but can still spread the disease.

I agree most with symptoms won’t be in the gym but everything I read months back last spring through summer seemed pretty consistent in starting that 20-30% of people spreading the virus don’t have noticeable symptoms. Not sure if the common belief on that has changed.

The one area I’ve been doing a bit of reading on recently is on mask quality and mask effectiveness.

I really think surgical masks, cloth masks, anything that allows for a lot of leakage, might put us at some serious risk if we’re basically breathing face-to-face, 3 feet away with someone who’s infected for just a couple minutes.
I dont wanna throw out a BS number but im pretty sure i read somewhere there's only really 1 mask that is super effective. the rest are not as greatly effective .

plus people are reusing disposable. not washing cloth mask. half wearing them. lol the world is filthy...
where that THanos snap

Yall spotting othering dudes at the gym during COVID? :lol:

I'm not with it at all but I'm mad cause I definitely feel like my bench progress has slowed waaaaaaaay down even accounting for lapses in gym openings.

My regular gym been closed since last March but they got the spotter arms on all their racks so you don't need another person to really push it.

Pretty much stuck with outdoor 24hour Fitness right now, but another dude that close, you both breathing all heavy and ****, talk about accelerated risk.

No, I'm not spotting folks now but not because of COVID, just because I'm not in my normal gym where I'd actually care to spot folks.

Back
Top Bottom