STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yall like high bar or low bar for squats? And second anyone on youtube I should look up for the perfect form?

It's your preference. Whichever gives you the better squeeze and you feel the muscles working.

Your results and gains aren't going to say I did low bar. Get it how you live.

i prefer high bar as i has more carry over to oly lifts.
really depends on what feels better for each person. anatomy can play a part in which feels better as well. just try both and see how it goes

Its always funny when people with terrible form/technique try to give you advice. Doesnt matter if its lifting weights or a sport or whatever. I just be looking like "oh alright"
Start lifting even more weight and they'll be asking you for advice, not trying to give it.
1631993037089.png

i prefer high bar as i has more carry over to oly lifts.
really depends on what feels better for each person. anatomy can play a part in which feels better as well. just try both and see how it goes

Agreed with the bolded.

Yall like high bar or low bar for squats? And second anyone on youtube I should look up for the perfect form?

Low bar is unquestionably better for PL, as it will allow you to recruit more of the PC and thus lift more weight.

Judging from the question you're not an Oly lifter, so learn to squat low bar and profit.

As for the folks saying anatomy this or preference that, be advised that you *can* convert to love squatting low-bar quite easily. I squatted only high-bar for the first 10 or so months of training before I even knew there was a "low-bar" squat. My HBBS was stalling out and so I switched to low-bar squatting exclusively. The process did not take very long either.

Years later and I'm currently rotating in high-bar squats in my Bulgarian Method training (33% of the time) and high-bar squats still feel unnatural compared to low-bar.

YMMV.

If I had money like that the first thing I’d do is buy meal preps and have those things ready all day. That is THE hardest thing for me.

loving the deadlifts right now. too bad my knees are both shot due to some condition. should have stretched. my knees are swollen as of the moment. I'm taking a few days off before I resume my lift program.

Back
Top Bottom