STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

tokes99 tokes99 when I think about it. It’s not hard to believe a huge swing in weight over a weekend binge considering that “weight” can be a number of things. Water, stomach content, poop, etc.

Now if we’re talking about putting on 10+ lbs of fat over a weekend binge then that is absolutely absurd and I don’t think any human can pull that off lol.

true, i was gassing it a bit, the thing that kinda of threw me was that it was the regularity of any given weekend putting on that weight, but to your point & upon reflection i understand it is a thing that can happen for some because of the things you mentioned…as the number on the scale can vary a good deal depending on time of day, from day to day, week to week

anyhow, just cropped a pic of my highschool bro. he got a small frame back in highschool and smaller than me. tihs is his current size. he is now a bodybuilder and involved in competitions. I think he is also a trainer now.

your bro is pretty jacked & shredded! not too long ago me and a friend were talking about trying to get really lean/vascular while still keep decent muscle and what it would likely take…and whether either of us could/would actually do it 😮‍💨😂, takes a level commitment & discipline i couldn’t see myself doing with the athletic goals i’m was going for; but i think it be cool to try to get dumb lean & muscular at some point

true, i was gassing it a bit, the thing that kinda of threw me was that it was the regularity of any given weekend putting on that weight, but to your point & upon reflection i understand it is a thing that can happen for some because of the things you mentioned…as the number on the scale can vary a good deal depending on time of day, from day to day, week to week

your bro is pretty jacked & shredded! not too long ago me and a friend were talking about trying to get really lean/vascular while still keep decent muscle and what it would likely take…and whether either of us could/would actually do it 😮‍💨😂, takes a level commitment & discipline i couldn’t see myself doing with the athletic goals i’m was going for; but i think it be cool to try to get dumb lean & muscular at some point

eat clen tren hard anavar give up kid

I couldn't even believe it at first. thought I was huge, then I saw him and made me look like a fat weight. :rofl:
anyway, glad he found his calling since he got issues. atleast that's kept him grounded.

And cuz you’re 17 my guy lol

Wait till you hit 30

It depends on the dude though.

Folks told me 20, then 25, then 30…

In my 30s now and mine has gone up due to all the gains.

Folks will be saying 40 or 50 in a few years here, outchea throwing numbers like a game of dice.

My favorite is when people at work tell my why my metabolism is so fast, like they’re the ones who’ve been in this body for three decades.
dead.png

- Fred.

My metabolism def slowed down, I’m 35.

Doesn’t bother me though. It’s not like I got super fat, I just don’t eat like I did when I started lifting.

It’s not slow by any means. Just not stupid fast now.

My metabolism def slowed down, I’m 35.

Doesn’t bother me though. It’s not like I got super fat, I just don’t eat like I did when I started lifting.

It’s not slow by any means. Just not stupid fast now.

it’s sort of a myth that metabolism’ slows’ from aging…i remember seeing some reference to a study showing that metabolism stays relatively consistent for adults up to something like 60+, mostly people think this because our activity falls off a cliff once we get into adulthood, not to mention things like stress, lack of sleep, and the general compounding of bad habits over time.

*edit* we go from a time when, as teenagers, we’re fueling our last spurts of growth into adults and are pretty active compared to adults…to being mostly sedentary and then blame it on our metabolism 😂😂😂

Last edited:
you might be right, I was a laborer at work for two years, switched to mostly driving for 3 and noticed I shouldn’t eat as much and I was sleeping like crap due to too many hours and night schedule.

I’m back to a laborer and I have a set day schedule and I feel better. Go figure. :lol: takes energy to make energy.

I feel like enduring the pain of acupuncture has enabled me to level up in reference to my fexeibility.

Believe me, I thought I could never do it too but you never know what you’re capable of till you try. It definitely isn’t for everyone, hell idk if it’s even for me but I figured I have the patience to do it for now so might as well take advantage of lol.

IMG_6228.jpeg

IMG_6349 Copy.jpeg

I can’t wait to start bulking up lol

Believe me, I thought I could never do it too but you never know what you’re capable of till you try. It definitely isn’t for everyone, hell idk if it’s even for me but I figured I have the patience to do it for now so might as well take advantage of lol.

IMG_6228.jpeg

IMG_6349 Copy.jpeg

I can’t wait to start bulking up lol

kudos to you! i know at this point i couldn’t pull it off for so many reasons 😂 and to your point, in order to get super lean & keep muscle, you have to really want to do; it ain’t no half steppin…last year got down to 205 and lived around that weight for a months or so while working from home, but shortly after the office reopened & my routine became more varied making staying lean more difficult. my friend is way leaner but doesn’t have a lot of muscle, we were talking about what it would take & realistically neither of us at this point was going to entertain that for our respective builds 😂

deadlifted 510 for a double (kinda) for the 1st time this morning, was supposed to try a 495 for 3 but gave up on it after the 1st rep, just didn’t want it enough…then this vid hits my algorithm 😮‍💨🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom