STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had a great shoulder routine yesterday. I like doing a lot of reps for shoulders. Super set DB seated press with light weight lateral raises and some front raises. Did traps too but not intesnly just some DB shrugs in between sets of rear delts

Lets day today :smokin :smokin back feels good....gonna test it out....shooting for 2 working sets at 315 about 3-5 reps each set.

Hardest part about dieting is if you live in a city and / or have a GF/Fiance/Wife.

I'm engaged right now, live smack dab in the middle of a big city. My girl enjoys going out to dinner / a few drinks / etc and I do too. It's tough to have that city lifestyle and still be true to the "diet".

Hardest part about dieting is if you live in a city and / or have a GF/Fiance/Wife.

I'm engaged right now, live smack dab in the middle of a big city. My girl enjoys going out to dinner / a few drinks / etc and I do too. It's tough to have that city lifestyle and still be true to the "diet".
+1... I started doing meal preps and my gf can't stand eating the same thing for days so we just eat our own meals during the weekdays. Plus side, it also helped me save a lot of money. I just wait until the weekend to eat out now.

I have NO idea how some of you guys live up north..

It's 30 degrees down here in Tampa...

I'am freezing!!!!

Just left the gym and felt like a Popsicle once I left, instant frozing shirt..

F all that noise, I'm showering in 90 degree water and getting in my bed lol

im forever alone right now but i found it easier to live in the city and eat and be overall healthier...i walked everywhere, usually 2+ miles...only time i didnt walk was if it was disgustingly hot and humid...

...in the winters the only time i was inside was when i was at work...

Last edited:
I have NO idea how some of you guys live up north..

It's 30 degrees down here in Tampa...

I'am freezing!!!!

Just left the gym and felt like a Popsicle once I left, instant frozing shirt..

F all that noise, I'm showering in 90 degree water and getting in my bed lol

First time I can ever remember not seeing anyone jogging in DC this morning.

Cold is an understatement.

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS TONIGHT DOE!!! :pimp:

THE LORD HAS HIS PEOPLE DO HIS MATH FOR HIM MY LOVE

I HAVE ANOTHER NIGHT SESSION FOR THE GYM. GONNA BE FROZEN 

First time I can ever remember not seeing anyone jogging in DC this morning.

Cold is an understatement.

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS TONIGHT DOE!!! :pimp:

YOUR AVY THO!!!!

*anyways, down here in the D it's been pretty cold, 30s and upper 20s. I just make sure I shower and am completely dry tho, felt great when I left the gym last night. Only cold was my face :lol: Went to my normal gym and saw a lot of new faces, didn't bother me none tho I still was able to do what I needed to do. Worked on abs and arms yesterday (I do abs every gym session for 30 minutes). I use free weights and free motion---in my thinking I'm hitting a lot of upper body muscle groups with doing single isolation movements. I really enjoyed it. Next time I go I'll do "lower body," plan on doing some lunges, that machine you use where you push up a weight with your feet (I don't know the name of it :lol: :\ ) coupled with 20 minutes on the bike.

The hell...

I'm so much further south than San Diego lol..

This weather came out of no where, no bueno

Yall complaining about 30 degree weather? It was -20 with windchill this morning. Still supposed to be negative with windchill when I go hit the gym. Just gonna have to layer up.

Yall complaining about 30 degree weather? It was -20 with windchill this morning. Still supposed to be negative with windchill when I go hit the gym. Just gonna have to layer up.

Yep....walking 2 blocks car to gym....then sweaty gym to car....in -20 wind chill....will legit be frozen

That's why I live in Florida....

Lol.

I played ball in Kansas and hated the cold/snow.

It's great to visit, but horrible to live in IMO lol

I just layer up. I swear a sweatshirt/pants over my UA gear, then strip down at the gym. Before I leave, I put it back on for the walk and, drive home.

you guys are in some he-man weather. i'm in pansy land where i'm freezing in 70 degree weather about to go do a pull day. almost put on long pants this morning :lol:

For the guys who do specific body parts once per week (chest = Monday, back = Tuesday, etc) when do you decide its time to increase the weight?

Did chest, triceps, and abs today. Spent almost 3 hours in there.

You left coast and southern weather spoiled sissy pants know nothing about dedication to exercise until you decide to go somewhere and you've got more fingertips than there are degrees F. :lol:

But really though, its really cold outside. I normally hesitate to say that its cold outside in the winter but even I have to admit this is bad.

My first sentence also applies to education/going to classes.

My best running partner (my dog) can't take more then 20 steps outside before her paws are too cold. Needless to say the past 2 days have been burpees, pull-ups and push ups. But man is it hard to work out at home. Back in the gym today. Thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom