STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^^ have you been eating and eating correctly? I've noticed when I don't sleep 8 hours and don't eat preworkout my actual workouts suffer.

Can anybody recommend me a preworkout? Finished C4 and it's doesn't have the same effect on me. I cycle it on and off for 6 months.

why you cutting ootherocoo? you should sell them yeezys and get lipo :lol:
jk man. saw the pics you posted and that's an amazing come up.

i use all kinda of preworkouts and i like energy but not from heavy caffeine (300mg+) - that makes me jittery. a good stim pre right now is preamp from hybrid nutrition or ampitropin from lecheek. both have amp citrate and the feel is similar to dmaa. my personal current favorite is katana from komodo nutraceuticals. great focus and pumps.

made sweat potatoe fries for the first time today, ive been missing out.

any brahs with uneven pelvis's? 

Legs today. Becoming a little frustrated with the negative movement of my deadlifts. I don't know if I'm watching too many youtube videos or just overly critical of my form >:  

Also feel like I'm "squatting" too much when DL'ing

Same boat. I never know if im doing them right

why you cutting ootherocoo? you should sell them yeezys and get lipo :lol:

i use all kinda of preworkouts and i like energy but not from heavy caffeine (300mg+) - that makes me jittery. a good stim pre right now is preamp from hybrid nutrition or ampitropin from lecheek. both have amp citrate and the feel is similar to dmaa. my personal current favorite is katana from komodo nutraceuticals. great focus and pumps.

Lmao @ sell the yeezys...

Those are dudes babies right there.

why you cutting ootherocoo? you should sell them yeezys and get lipo
laugh.gif

Lmao @ sell the yeezys...

Those are dudes babies right there.
@Stuntman Mike  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
........lipo......
roll.gif

@bwood056  ...Yea man, I can't wait to rock them bad boys!

whats talapia taste like? seriously
laugh.gif

starting my cut next month and kinda wanna start eating it, i dont eat fish and everyone i know has never had it or eats it
laugh.gif
Tilapia is  bland fish.  It essentially takes the flavor of your seasoning.

I love it because, it's cheap, easy to prepare, and good lean protein.

Yea I stopped eating tilapia a while ago, partly because of the stuff I read on it and also because I was just tired of it.

Tilapia taste like **** no matter what I put on it it still taste bland. The only way Ive had it and like it was fried and that defeats the purpose lol

Salmon is the best and not the **** from walmart either 

Deadlifted yesterday...felt good man.

Pretty sure some dude peeped me doing 4 plates and wanted to fluff his feathers around me. He decided to do 3 plates and drop the bar as loud as possible after each rep, screaming and grunting like no other. SMH. People looking at him for all the wrong reasons.

Leg day today, lets get it fellas.

anyboyd have experience using rings to workout (has it helped carve the chest a bit more) im looking at starting to use them.

Tilapia taste like **** no matter what I put on it it still taste bland. The only way Ive had it and like it was fried and that defeats the purpose lol

Salmon is the best and not the **** from walmart either
salmon is very "fatty" though... a good alternative is rainbow trout

Back
Top Bottom