STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anybody recommend me a preworkout? Finished C4 and it's doesn't have the same effect on me. I cycle it on and off for 6 months.

I use White Flood and it works for me. Especially when i need that extra push to get out them last reps

I've tried (in the order I've tried them):
Vega sport pre-workout energizer
Jack3d micro
Betancourt nutrition bullnox androrush
And white flood reborn

White flood reborn was by far the best.. The vega sport is ok for what it is.. Thought the other 2 were crap

Ima try white flood next. Ima really start hitting biceps hard coming soon I want some more peak. Today was back and shoulders felt great heavy deadlifts felt light today.

Im currently running the new formula version of MusclePharm Assault, It's pretty good so far, Much better then C4 for me

Think I maygo back to Hyde next, the higher caffeine in that works well for me working long hours at my job

Damn bro...I would still head to the gym and work on upper body stuff. 

But be smart about which lifts you choose to do, obviously.
I'll chill out for a week then work out with the boot.

Doc says if I try to walk on it now, it could break the bone clean.

Pleas help a non lifting bro,

Im trying to get rid of my stomach fat, what kind of work out should I do? Ive read and heard to not do a lot of sit ups, is that true?

Also trying to work on my arms and chest, what do you suggest I do for that?

I have a gym in my complex but dont know what to do or what weights to do.

PLEASE HELP.

EDIT,

Had a question on peanut butter,

any peanut butter is healthy? Jif, skippy etc?

Last edited:

Im trying to get rid of my stomach fat, what kind of work out should I do? Ive read and heard to not do a lot of sit ups, is that true?

PLEASE HELP.

EDIT,

You'll get the most ab results by dieting (90%) and doing plenty of cardio (10%).

look up some chest and arm workouts on youtube. Bench presses, push ups, curls, and shoulder presses are the basic exercises you should try out.

regarding peanut butter, it's probably not a good idea to consume that if you're trying to lose weight. stick to raw almonds and fish oil caps if you want your essential oils.

Last edited:

PLEASE HELP.

EDIT,

I bought Betty Lou's organic peanut butter powder. It's pretty dope.

I'd buy again because it mixes with my protein easy. Especially since I don't use a blender

PLEASE HELP.

EDIT,

You can't spot reduce. That means, you can't just target the fat on your thighs, or midsection or anywhere else

I would just do general cardio then slowly incorporate situps here and there.
The point is, you want to burn fat. Lifting weights will help burn fat.

I would start with a fairly basic full bodyworkout maybe 2 or 3 times per week.
Ease your way into it.

Natural Peanut Butter is good. I believe all brands have a "Natural" version of PB.

Last edited:

PLEASE HELP.

EDIT,

You can't spot reduce. That means, you can't just target the fat on your thighs, or midsection or anywhere else

I would just do general cardio then slowly incorporate situps here and there.
The point is, you want to burn fat. Lifting weights will help burn fat.

I would start with a fairly basic full bodyworkout maybe 2 or 3 times per week.
Ease your way into it.

Natural Peanut Butter is good. I believe all brands have a "Natural" version of PB.

Isn't there a theory that body areas with large muscle translate fat into energy quicker, hence why prople generally have skinnier legs?

Raise your hand if box jumps terrify you! :lol:

I bet you ain't getting that other box...........

I have been following your stuff man, good work with the CrossFit.

I love box jumps man.

Had a bad day at the gym last night. I was into it but then wasn't :smh: I feel that I'm getting strong but still suffer from ailments (right shoulder pain, right knee pain) I think I'm going to switch my upper body routine and move away from lat-pulls and dumbell curls and do more dips and pull ups, I notice I feel it more while doing those and it feels good man :pimp:

Raise your hand if box jumps terrify you! :lol:

No pain, no gain, :lol:

Love box jumps.

Been doing Snatch drills the past couple of weeks, Monday worked off the blocks, yesterday did overhead squats and some time/efficiency drills. Need to get my snatch game up, :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom