STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Every bone in your body has been hurt while working out bro :lol:

nah, just elbows.

i know its tendonitis but no idea how to "cure" it SMH

i mean i did stop taking fishoil for awhile now but highly doubt that has anything to do with it. im not gonna take a break from working out because its gonna end up coming back regardless so im not hindering my workouts for something thats not going away.

both my elbows are hurting now while lifting

this stuff needs to stop now :x :smh:

im starting to think you're frailer than you let on man. you're always hurting. dont let me find out you out here looking like prodigy

not frail at all, im 193 at 6' :lol:

like i said i know what it is but im sure someone has had it happen, i just want it gone so i can continue to lift without issues.

nah, just elbows.

i know its tendonitis but no idea how to "cure" it SMH

i mean i did stop taking fishoil for awhile now but highly doubt that has anything to do with it. im not gonna take a break from working out because its gonna end up coming back regardless so im not hindering my workouts for something thats not going away.

i have not taken fish oil or multi in YEARS

waste imo, among other reasons

like i said i know what it is but im sure someone has had it happen, i just want it gone so i can continue to lift without issues.

stating height and weight mean nothing though zyzz

all about this and this only

I started P90x about 3 weeks ago. Previous 2 times I stopped after a month due to various reasons. Hope I get through the whole 90 days this time.

6'1"

205 lbs

I notice a number of times guys IRL bragging about being 6'+ 200lbs something but are fat/sloppy

Not saying u are Zyzz

Last edited:

look more like the guy on the left

been doing this for years bruh

only got elbow issues, aint got time for games. its cutting season just trying to make gains brah

No, having a power day and a hypertrophy day is what a lot of people do who are on PPL splits. 

@AyZee  I like you home setup 
smokin.gif

Thanks dude.

Copped this commercial lat pulldown/seated row station for $200 from a dude closing down his PT studio.

Thing was 
sick.gif
 to take apart, move and re-assemble. 

Last edited:
What's the best way to say this, hmm. It's kind of a test. It's what you train for.

I don't think putting on a helmet and pads and running into another human being at full speed is a good idea.

I don't think running 26.2 miles is a good idea.

Etc, etc.

This isn't a workout. It's a test, plus most won't ghetto pull 365.

i understand. and thanks for not being too condescending about it :lol:
so those xx.x workouts are like benchmarks for your progress and not something that's done weekly?

Can someone explain the 14.1,14.2,14.3? I'm assumign they're qualifying workouts for the Crossfit games, but what do each of the workouts consist of and how does the qualifiers work?

WORKOUT 14.3

MEN - includes Masters Men up to 54 years old
Complete as many reps as possible in 8 minutes of:
135-lb. deadlifts, 10 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch
185-lb. deadlifts, 15 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch
225-lb. deadlifts, 20 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch
275-lb. deadlifts, 25 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch
315-lb. deadlifts, 30 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch
365-lb. deadlifts, 35 reps
15 box jumps, 24-inch

Crossfit was officially founded in 2000, hence 14, and also coincides with the year.

There are 5 open workouts. In this case: 14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 14.4, 14.5. These workouts are open to anyone, you can register online. Scores are tabulated weekly and put on the crossfit games website. You're supposed to submit a video, especially if you have a top 100 score. Also you have a week to complete the workout.

Do people lie and pump their score? Yes.

After the open, people get selected for regionals. This is where people get weeded out.

Top 2-3 finishers in each region go to the crossfit games.

Basically how it works.

Even though CFHQ loves Froning they are dying to get another Khalipa in 2008. Dude came out of nowhere and won.

Need to revamp my training split on my next bulk. Chest, back, and hamstrings are lagging, so I'll train those twice a week.

I'm still kinda lost on how to go about programming. I know my nutrition needs work. I underestimate my metabolism, I'm pretty sure.

For those that do Chest, and such twice a week, do you have a strength day along with a hypertrophy day?

:x @ doing 30 rep deadlifts at 315, then doing 35 @ 365, I would throw up.

Unless I'm reading that incorrectly and it's 35 reps overall including the previous weights

I was arm wrestling a while ago (terrible idea, I know) and the person I was going against decided it would be a good idea to use his other arm to avoid losing. I didn't feel anything when it happened but for a couple weeks now my bicep has been feeling really weak and it hurts if I lift or play ball for more than like half an hr. From what I read online it looks like it might be a partial/minor tear, anyone ever experience something like this? It feels fine for regular day to day activities btw

Back
Top Bottom