STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's your point?

As long as I push myself I don't care what weight I use. Generally I increase my weight ever set though
My point is your not getting much from doing 10lbs for 50 reps.
You lazy ***** talking down on the pyramid exercise. Push yourself!!

If that's too many reps for you then stick to your 5x5 workouts you skinny fat bastards. Good luck with girls this summer.
If your in the gym just to impress girls then your already losing. I love doing drop sets but I actually do them with men size weight.

My point is your not getting much from doing 10lbs for 50 reps.

If your in the gym just to impress girls then your already losing. I love doing drop sets but I actually do them with men size weight.

Man size?

What the **** is a "man size" I'm pretty sure someone bigger than you would think what you're lifting isn't "man size"

You sound foolish.

And any man that's gonna sit here and say that the opposite sex has no influence on you working out is a dam lie. Obviously it's shouldn't be the main reason but to say that the opposite sex has no influence? Yea ok

Last edited:
Man size?

What the **** is a "man size" I'm pretty sure someone bigger than you would think what you're lifting isn't "man size"

You sound foolish.

And any man that's gonna sit here and say that the opposite sex has no influence on you working out is a dam lie. Obviously it's shouldn't be the main reason but to say that the opposite sex has no influence? Yea ok
No you sound ignorant, just like 99% of the other times you post. Man if your doing 10lbs for 50 reps, that is ***** ***** boy weight.

That last mile doing that murph workout. I was struggling man lmao

me too bruh. had to pause multiple times

Haha this!

I switch the workout up a bit. Ran the mile, did 75 pullups, 150 pushups, 4 sets of dumbbell incline bench press x superset with flys, 200 squats, then ran the last mile.

I was dead lol. Great workout though

Last edited:
No you sound ignorant, just like 99% of the other times you post. Man if your doing 10lbs for 50 reps, that is ***** ***** boy weight.

Why are you hating on doing 10 lbs for 50 reps? With proper form and timing, that could be a very difficult set to complete. Is it the most efficient way of working the muscle group? Debateable. But there is no reason to flame the dude or call him a P****

You're suppose to workout with the weight that's comfortable to you and pushes you.

Why would I try to lift something knowing I can't complete the sets? It's stupid.

Because you can lift more weight 50 times that means Im a ***** and you're superior right?

I can't even do 1 muscle up 
ohwell.gif

O well, I'l make it happen soon

Why are you hating on doing 10 lbs for 50 reps? With proper form and timing, that could be a very difficult set to complete. Is it the most efficient way of working the muscle group? Debateable. But there is no reason to flame the dude or call him a P****
Dudes doing 300 reps of shoulder raises. He's gonna need rotator cuff surgery like next week 
laugh.gif

Lol my shoulders feel wrecked after 5x5 lift doing shoulder presses, cant imagine doing all that crap

I can't even do 300 reps of fap strokes without feeling like my shoulder is going to explode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom