STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol I was against him in his argument, Just know when to let it go. continue to talk about what this thread is for not personally attacking people.

Hey Shortbusser, Take that L and learn from it. Stop arguing and indulging in your ignorance.

Btw...
Do you even know sports brah?
Who the **** are you? Are you @nealraj006  protein shaker? Whatever the **** that means, I bet neither one of you lift 
laugh.gif

Majority of people in here agreed with most of the things I said on both topics so it looks your the shortbusser pal. 

Last edited:
The only part that got me light weight heated was son came and dropped knowledge on Gymnastics ( I don't know a damn thing about it ) and ol' boy tried to dance away from his answer and say it was too scientific? Like c'mon man. Just cause other people ride your roided jock in this thread, doesn't mean your right. Take that L with some pride.
You sound really insecure right now. I said that all his posts are paragraph long scientific answers when they really don't need to be, he didn't even provide any evidence to say that I was wrong, all he said was I don't know much about Gymnastics.....  Look up the scoring/rules of Gymnastics and you'll see that my point was valid. 

Roided jock? Im far from being roided my man, you trolls pop up out of the grass like snakes every now and then just to throw shade. Take some of this frustration you have out on the weights, I can help you with a routine if you'd like. 

[ATTACHMENT=7967]1457631_10203958479541449_1923043985_n.jpeg (48k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=7968]1511530_10203961884786578_408986265_n.jpeg (52k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=7969]247110_10201645438156860_580221328_n.jpeg (40k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=7970]10001321_10203961884466570_467677881_n.jpeg (37k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

2007 USA in Vegas, lightheavies

Looking ripped dude. What the cycle look like :nerd:
:lol: j/k

Last edited:
You sound really insecure right now. I said that all his posts are paragraph long scientific answers when they really don't need to be, he didn't even provide any evidence to say that I was wrong, all he said was I don't know much about Gymnastics.....  Look up the scoring/rules of Gymnastics and you'll see that my point was valid. 

Roided jock? Im far from being roided my man, you trolls pop up out of the grass like snakes every now and then just to throw shade. Take some of this frustration you have out on the weights, I can help you with a routine if you'd like. 

Again, incorrect. Gymnastics is a very objective sport, too objective if you ask some people.
https://usagym.org/pages/events/pages/fig_scoring.html

Ad hominem attacks won't get you anywhere.

Any recommendations for strength training? Trying to increase my lifts (bench,squat, dead lift, etc.) and not put on a bunch of weight. I play soccer and kickbox, so I'm trying to increase my numbers without sacrificing my agility if that makes sense. 

Again, incorrect. Gymnastics is a very objective sport, too objective if you ask some people.
https://usagym.org/pages/events/pages/fig_scoring.html

Ad hominem attacks won't get you anywhere.

Well I guess we will have to just agree to disagree on this subject.

You're a very smart guy, at least you talk like it on here but that doesn't mean you know how to apply it when it comes to actual training.

Hmm, anyone have any idea of why my bicep hurts when I do bench/shoulder presses? Been noticing it my past couple workouts. I did stop benching (didnt stop shoulders though) for a couple months because of shoulder pain. It was my left shoulder, and its my left bicep. Are my biceps compensating for my shoulder? Since ive been shruggin and rolling my shoulders back, the shoulder pain is basically gone.

Also im in that phase where im peeing very often. I think its cause of metabolism changes. I remember when I broke my foot last winter there was about a week or two span where I would take a leak every 2 hours. I was basically laying down the whole day, figure it was cause im literally just laying down, eating and drinking and a slow metabolism. Im taking a leak every 2-3 hours now, just finished a 2 hour gym session and took like 3 leaks. Metabolism changes? People say its good to piss a lot, but this is just inconvenient lol. 
grin.gif

those contest photos :wow:

anyone else have pics from contests they've done?

Super cool imo that some of y'all have gotten on stage :pimp:

Well I guess we will have to just agree to disagree on this subject.

You're a very smart guy, at least you talk like it on here but that doesn't mean you know how to apply it when it comes to actual training.

Just because someone is well read doesn't mean that they always fall into "paralysis by analysis."

Hmm, anyone have any idea of why my bicep hurts when I do bench/shoulder presses? Been noticing it my past couple workouts. I did stop benching (didnt stop shoulders though) for a couple months because of shoulder pain. It was my left shoulder, and its my left bicep. Are my biceps compensating for my shoulder? Since ive been shruggin and rolling my shoulders back, the shoulder pain is basically gone.

Also im in that phase where im peeing very often. I think its cause of metabolism changes. I remember when I broke my foot last winter there was about a week or two span where I would take a leak every 2 hours. I was basically laying down the whole day, figure it was cause im literally just laying down, eating and drinking and a slow metabolism. Im taking a leak every 2-3 hours now, just finished a 2 hour gym session and took like 3 leaks. Metabolism changes? People say its good to piss a lot, but this is just inconvenient lol. >D

The bicep compensating for the shoulder is very possible. I would suggest stretching your biceps and pec minor between every set of bench presses. If that doesn't work, get evaluated by a good manual therapist.

Anyone have input on Musclepharm Combat Powder? or is there something better I should be looking into?

found out recently that although they advertise it as 25g of protein per serving, its more like 10-15g of protein with the rest being the other crap that they say is in it.

laugh.gif

I miss the good ol days when NT fit fam all got along  

Anyway.  Been taking it easy the past week.  Soccer this week.  If foot holds up i may get back to a good routine

Back
Top Bottom